šŸŽ­ GD Chat Room (Part 3)

Look up any bird spiders and what are normally wandering inside homes in australia where I got relatives living, theyre a nightmare like from alien movie :sweat_smile:

For me even the ones found from Finland are enough to rise swear but I were able use shower in one islands shower facilities for sauna that had ceilings full of spiders in each booth and theyre apparently common on sea in islands that they get alot to eat from flying things i guess. Imagine taking shower in booth that has hundreds of spiders top of you on the wall and ceiling, they dont belong there they should be elsewhere :grimacing:

1 Like

Too many eyes and legs imo, just doesnt make sense!

On second thought birds also eat flying insects so I dont know how big of a deal it would be for the ecosystem if we just eradicated spiders from the equation anyway :see_no_evil: :rofl:

1 Like

Viā€™azl thinks you have too FEW limbs and eyes. It creeps them out!

1 Like

Something something spiders and a flamethrower emoji we need :dracthyr_nod:

3 Likes

good morning. when i think about spiders my mind goes to eob 1 third level. who played that, knows.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/cJL0qDOti9M/maxresdefault.jpg

3 Likes

My disappoint is beyond immeasurableā€¦

Final day of work for the week, decided to grab Papa Johnā€™s for ā€œdinnerā€ [your breakfast at this time]. Ordered ā€˜El Diabloā€™ (a spicy pizza), brought it home to open it up to find this;

Last time I ordered they gave me plenty of the CORRECT toppings, was made by the managerā€¦ I shouldā€™ve checked this morning because I knew it was a new employee.

Like, whereā€™s my damn jalapeƱos? Whereā€™s the drizzle? Whereā€™s the peppers? Whyā€™s everything in the center? And above all WTF ARE OLIVES DOING IN MY PIZZA!!??

Argh!

:tired_face:

(For reference to what itā€™s suppose to have)

5 Likes

Gotta admit the 2nd one looks more appealing to me too, the first one just looks odd, have never seen a pizza with most of the toppings piled in the middle!!

3 Likes

Rosie says good morningā€¦

3 Likes

Ouf, thatā€™s rough. Iā€™d still eat it because that still looks tasty ^^
But coming home and noticing they messed up your order is a special kind of pain.
ā€œFā€

2 Likes

That looks pretty funny that they just toss everything on the middle and wrong toppings no less :rofl:

I work in pizza place as teen and saw some random weird stuff but nothing this bad lmao

1 Like

Just a lazy employee not being supervised, grabs a handful of whatever and then cooks it and thinks no more of it

1 Like

Why on earth would you want this face hugger in the house? Gives me the creeps just looking at it XD :scream:

2 Likes

Its his hunter pet in real, he likes them. I hope it never escapes the terrarium :smiley:

2 Likes

That ceiling is too low to meet spiders in this small space :ghost:

2 Likes

So thatā€™s where you got your inspiration from :rofl:

3 Likes

The answer is quite simple, Anne - Alythena is quite correct in his answerā€¦

2 Likes

the sound they madeā€¦ jesusā€¦ you heard them but never sawā€™em. til they hit and poisoned you. and at that level you never had still the cure poison spell!

3 Likes

ā€œI say my good man, would you be so kind as to direct me to the finest eaterie in this locationā€

2 Likes

Thatā€™s because theyā€™re not toppings, theyā€™re middlings.

2 Likes

2 Likes