🎭 GD Chat Room (Part 3)

Good morning party people.

Sunny spells with no signs of rain (probably up in Scotland where it belongs) and the FTSE is up 61 points.

In other news, the weekly reset is scheduled for 2 a.m. this Wednesday. But with recent nerfs and buffs drawing a wave of complaints, the real question is, will they be enough?

Join us on the forum tomorrow as we discuss the latest updates and see if anyone can put a smile on for a change.

:sunny: :newspaper: :chart_with_upwards_trend:

1 Like

Do you mean local time for you?

Must be a fellow Brit

hehe yeah, I forgot other time zones exist.

Damn Puny finding holes in my news report.

1 Like

very sunny and quite warm today actually lol

1 Like

Well, in that case, I hope that when you are crossing the street, you are hit by a stray haggis coming out of a top floor window!
:face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

hello guys and good morning!

3 Likes

Morning, Tesla. May you have a productive and edict-compliant day.

3 Likes

live long and prosper

4 Likes

Hey there! :fallen_leaf: Fall is here (yay), loving my new car, it took a minute to adapt from a Polo GT to a SUV (C3 Aircross) but I’m loving it. :oncoming_automobile:

Also Earthen club FtW! :rock:

4 Likes

Just come back from a nice walk in the sunshine, it’s lovely weather in the NW of the UK - it’s like a summer’s day :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Ayeeeeeee, another UK don!

Can confirm that it’s still the middle of summer here in Surrey. I feel a beer garden get together coming on. :smiley:

3 Likes

What happened to the forums? I’ve been less active lately and I noticed that some things look a bit different. :eyes:

We had an update today.

Ooh an update. That explains it.
I was starting to believe I had simply gone even more insane ^^

2 Likes

It was looking a bit interesting on mobile and we have more report options now.

3 Likes

Finally!

1 Like

I did too. I’m not sure why they’ve done because it’s made it more cluttered.

As for weather, in southish England, there’s blue sky and it’s warm enough to be pleasant but not so hot that I sit at my desk dripping.

2 Likes

Well, one doesn’t exclude the other :face_in_clouds:

2 Likes

I’m in Berkshire, so not far from you!