šŸŽ­ GD Chat Room (Part 3)

Wonder if they will nerf some of the dungeons on M+ cause it looks like it will be a very tough season. Cause right now, bosses are farming pugs.

And because of the stupid death penalty thing youā€™re gonna have even more disbands and leavers.

I did some research and they posted just a week ago! If you could live in the WoW universe irl - #37 by Trelw-alleria

1 Like

Donā€™t you mean hoof?

1 Like

Exclusive footage of Ananda with raid rage.

Exclusive footage of Puny with Swanky Rage

Exclusive footage of Vandalino with Bike Rage

Exclusive footage of Tesladin with Flat Battery Rage.

Exclusive footage of Afenton with ā€œNot being as cool as Souldefilerā€ rage.

Exclusive footage of me just being splendid

5 Likes

That actually had me laughing out loud. Excellent post Ms Soul

1 Like

Donā€™t be pedantic :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah :skull: man I wasnā€™t expecting that! Lol

Does Tesla hate electric cars? I might be a lil guilty

1 Like

Glad to hear, could be worse indeed.
Never a bad idea to have them check it out.
The scratches adds character and for a story to tell ^^

1 Like

Hahaha no. I swear it!

1 Like

Anyone else having issues with the forum while on their mobile lately? Got stuff going offscreen and clicking on notifications brings up a blank slate or goes offscreen tooā€¦ :neutral_face:

3 Likes

The story of an idiot on a roundabout :joy:

2 Likes

But itā€™s fun!

ā€¦ fine.

Unrelated to the recent update Iā€™ve had trouble hitting ā€œchange characterā€ when on mobile browser for quite a while now. Either itā€™s too far down the list or just barely a couple pixels are clickable for it. I mostly read this thread while on the phone and thatā€™s why Iā€™m still on this character here. Iā€™ve found that if you switch to the PC version of the site in your browser it behaves normally though.

Yeah something broke the forums the other day, its all weird on mobile now.

Was going to ask what was the result but good to hear nothing too serious, also hope nothing more than few scratch on bike. nothing that paint cant fix or just adds to the charm

Also havent heard any italo from you in while on twillys music thread, was just thinking on souls disco that wouldnt mind hear some tracks from murleyman/teslacar/vandalinossan :smiley: :pinched_fingers:

2 Likes

lol i was gonna ask that after the first announce he said of the accident but thought it be seen insensitive, also you mention the scratches adding character, once again we are of same mind. my god if we have same last name my mind will blow :joy:

ps sent you bnet/discord on your avatar server if you wanna play or in general meme away

2 Likes

I agree, ironically its hard to read people from text :joy:

1 Like

Why Does Starlink Come With a Sticker of Cats?

1 Like

Donā€™t worry I donā€™t get upset so easily :joy: itā€™s totally fine to ask anything! Yup all okay anyway to me, my right knee is in a bit of pain but itā€™s already doing better, I think a couple days more and it will have healed fully! As for the bike nothing too serious (or atleast I hope, Iā€™ll find out as soon as the mechanic has a look at it as Iā€™m quite the noob in this field), plus itā€™s a Japanese bike with plastics, so they are easily replaceable, but itā€™s not even the case for how little damage they got.

Female cat vtuber vs male cat vtubers. Can males ever compete?

Female

Male

Morning you lovel people, itā€™s a great day to have ā€œfriendly debatesā€ with people!

1 Like