🎭 GD Chat Room (Part 3)

Hello this is my first post! How are you today?

1 Like

Yup… I always wear everything everywhere I go (that means armorer jacket, armored pants, armored boots, armored gloves and helmet of course). I mean, even just a road rash is going to be very painful, if I can avoid that… and I still got a minor rash despite wearing everything.

I look a bit like an astronaut but atleast it’s safer…ish

1 Like

Hello, my first post, I’m Aly.

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

Kekw

Argh this gif !

1 Like

I did not know u’re Caylia! Nice to see you :smile:

2 Likes

That is why I use a ladle.

:sob:

Shame, I think it’s a great name. You’ll always be Caylia in my book (that is, whenever I figure out your current alt)

3 Likes

im so cofused about alts’ name. the only certainty are the greens (i was thinkin about trelw lately, is he\she still around?).

1 Like

It was a great name and I went back to it during DF season 3 but it didn’t last long and I changed it during season 4.
Surprisingly the original name, “Caylía-ArgentDawn”, was available so I got it back today. I’m curious to see if I still have those 900+ posts haha.

2 Likes

Are timewalking dungeons overtuned or am I missing something? Some random trash here and there hit me for half my hp or more as prot warrior. Magic damage is lethal

1 Like

The devs missed scaling the sync up with their new ilvls.

1 Like

Glad you’re ok but equally(-ish) important, is the bike ok? :o

4 Likes

20th Anniversary Update PTR Development Notes - In Development / The War Within Patch 11.0.5 PTR - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

DUNGEONS AND RAIDS

• Timewalking dungeons will now scale enemies to your current level as opposed to scaling you to the level of the dungeon.
    • Developer’s note: Timewalking now uses the same scaling system as Chromie Time, allowing us to better maintain Timewalking dungeons and control their intended tuning.

This is incoming soon.

I don’t think so - haven’t seen them for ages.

I saw him post earlier this year. Doesn’t feel that far back, I think a couple months or so.

1 Like

Now people will really have a reason to ask for item levels and whatnot. Oh no

1 Like

/taps foot … says nowt
(But welcome in the unlikely event I’ve got it wrong :wink: )

What did I do now?

Nothing … I was about to be all nice and explain everything about the forum but I feel you may have been here before.
(As I said, if I’ve got it all wrong then welcome!)

Could be worse! I bent the handlebar, so that needs to be replaced (though it was the stock one, people suggested me to use a fatbar, I’ll look into that) and I broke the rear turning lights (I don’t know how they’re called in english, the ones to signal you are about to make a turn). Some very minor scratches on the right rear plastic but it’s a non issue since the bike was already used and they can barely be seen. Most of the impact was absorbed by the chinese right handle crashguard, so I’ve been lucky since that was the cheapest, aftermarket part on it. It also prevented the bike from landing on my right leg - though it is only 130kg it would’ve hurt.

I was able to lift it up and ride it home so as far as I can tell everything else is fine, but I will ask the mechanic to come and pick it up as I don’t feel safe riding it with a bent handlebar for that long (plus I’m not 100% sure it doesn’t have other critical damages).

2 Likes