šŸŽ­ GD Chat Room (Part 3)

Grabbing Papa Johnā€™s right now before I head for my car, starvinā€™ :+1:

Your breakfast is dinner time for meā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue:

Then probably sleep in for the day, beyond wrecked.

1 Like

behold! The rise of the Twi-Knight!

edit: this alts is suppose to be max level xD

2 Likes

It is on the armory so you might need a relog on the forums.

1 Like

oh i see i just needed to relog xD thanks puny <3

1 Like

its weird that none of my other max remix alts shows a PP thoguh.

For clarity they used to just take my posts and make parody of them.

But i long since stopped posting as actively.

So they ran out of things to mock.

Now they just create random gibberish because they are that desperate to get me negative attention.

If you think that is in anyway related to me doing this myself you are again making false accusations.

The people who are actually doing it are right here in this thread either lurking or actively posting with you right now.

All my weekends are 4 days :slight_smile:

MacDs breakfasts are very good.

3 Likes

Woke upto a bit of a shock today when i stood on the scales which i routinely do.

Yesterday morning i weighed 90.7kg

Thismorning i weigh 86.0kg

I only reintroduced cardio into my program yesterday, so i am a bit flabbergasted how i dropped over 4kg over night.

The cardio i did was.

33min treadmil run 6km.

18min exercise bike ride 10km

1 Like

Farmed 30k memories last night, maxed a remix alt, and leveled a voidy to 50 in event to unluck heritage armor. busy busy busy.

2 Likes

took one massive [redacted]

2 Likes

Did this condemn the toilet? :joy:

probably xD it wasnt me though. xD

Finally just one day to holiday and today is holiday too. Im very tired. Zzz
Good day to you all!

1 Like

Unexpected, large weight loss in a short period of time is really serious you know. The NHS say you should see a dr as soon as possible as it can be a sign of cancer or other major health problems that need to be caught early for better chances of successful treatment.

You really should be concerned at losing half a stone in weight in 24 hrs, that isnā€™t normal unless youā€™ve had a large body part removed.

Unless of course this is more ā€œlook at me, see how fantastic I am, I woke up this morning and the first thing that popped into me head was to tell the world of warcraft forums that I lost an impossible amount of weight overnight just from a few minutes on a treadmill :palms_up_together: praise the lord for my mighty body :palms_up_together: he gave me skills no other possessesā€

Either way, go see a dr :grimacing:

2 Likes

Yeah it has me slightly concerned.

As people here already know ive been suffering with chronic pain which was just diagnosed as nerve damage for over 3 months now, no sign of improvement either the pain now is exactly the same as the onset.

I have extended holiday next shift as it is my 39th birthday but i will use it to try book myself a appointment.

Problem i face is getting time to see a doctor, takes a long time to get a appointment and my work gives little free time for me to travel to the surgery.

I am on warning for absency as it is and the head of HR is hell bent on getting me the sack, so even if i had a appointment missed work and was diagnosed with a serious illness they would still go out their way to fire me for attendance.

I dropped off in season 2 of that. Maybe iā€™ll pick it up again when i have time.

That was my thought aswell :rofl:

2 Likes

I always find it takes me a week to fully relax on holiday and by the second week Iā€™m fully relaxed and donā€™t wanna come back.

Ooo, canā€™t wait for it honestly. :sweat_smile:

Painting my grannyā€™s room on Saturday. Shouldnā€™t take too long, just push all furniture to the middle of the room, bring in the cans and add some new colors to that bedroom.

Then on Sunday, a coworker agreed to help out with my mental and spiritual issues, after revealing she studies as a psychologist of sorts. She isnā€™t an official yet but I do trust her.

Then a little rest on Monday and Tuesday :ok_hand: