šŸŽ­ GD Chat Room (Part 3)

I know a guy that always wants to have one, but rarely if ever manages to get up before 10:30, which is when they finish serving them at his favorite place.

I rarely eat there though. Fast food isnā€™t exactly healthy, nor is it really filling (wellā€¦ does help curb appetite, but do you really eat what your body needs?), and is even expensive.

Blackcurrent cheesecake is my favourite. Itā€™s not fancy, which makes it all the more glorious.
Alas, I canā€™t eat it any more :frowning:

2 Likes

Itā€™s likely water weight and food weight.

I generally only eat once per day and Iā€™m ~2kg heavier at night than in the morning.

2 Likes

nah mate ā€¦ it can be done ā€¦ if you ask me personally

i mean, you wouldnt believe the life i hadā€¦ i mean, still haveā€”its nonstopā€¦

dropped 80 pounds in a month, easyā€¦ no big secretā€¦ just pure willpower.

ate nothing but air and vibesā€¦ ran 35 miles every morning before my 4 a.m. start at the officeā€¦ oh yeah ā€¦ i work 100 hours a week and barely need sleepā€”four hours is more than enough for someone like meā€¦

my boss? cant get enough of me ā€¦ ā€œwe need you here all the time,ā€ he saysā€¦ ā€œnobodys pulling numbers like you.ā€ ā€¦ and the women? dont even get me started ā€¦

every time i walk down the streetā€¦ itā€™s like a slow-motion scene from a movie ā€¦ they cant keep their eyes off meā€¦ its all ā€œhey, when are we hanging out?ā€ or ā€œill cancel my plans if youre free.ā€ ā€¦ like id be freeā€¦

i cant go anywhere without getting a number or two ā€¦ im practically swatting them away at this point

and yeah, i do it all without breaking a sweat ā€¦ could probably lose another 60 pounds if i wanted to

might cut my sleep down to two hours next week, just for the challengeā€¦ i dont see what everyones struggling with; itā€™s really not that hard when youā€™re built differentā€¦

2 Likes

Me making the rain dance:

2 Likes

I like the humor, even tho both are very similar with plot with doom patrol that ran side it same time I found both funny. Umbrella s4 had nick offerman as bonus for villain too. I found the season 4 better than I remember of the show but its been two years of last, or it just were better than s3. I got few smiles out of it, it had good bits so I would say I enjoyed it :smile:

Best kinda holiday, R & R just rest and relaxation

Had to deal with this yesterday. Took me by surprise, you have to react really fast, the HP drop is bloody insane.

Dev, destro and frost mage are all hitting really hard as well. Not quite with the same oneshot potential, but its defo there.

1 Like

Is it convoke again? When certain feral were doing viewergames/boosting in shadowlands I also end up in few matches around 1800-2100mmr games. I rly liked this trend where r1 and awc players are found on rival rating if they did viewergames or boosting, does really good for the pvp scene when its otherwise deflated mid of season aswell. I was so happy face r1 ppl for months on rival rating and then be in somebodys stream when his saying ā€œboom boom boomā€ trying convoke me. We had a long break with friend after that :smiley:

If the arena scene dies in tww some have only themselves to blame, too many people smurf the system. Ppl who are playing their mains and really trying push get demotivated and I can understand it. Its not sensical to play 1.6-1.8 rating and then face people who literally have r1 achievements on dozen other of same class already, its bad system and people abuse it with dozen million character to go stomp lower ratings or just boost. I wont miss any of that when play solobg in tww :smiley:

Itā€™s not Convoke; itā€™s something else. Having never played Feral, Iā€™m not too sure, but I believe itā€™s based on Bloodtalons and the fact that they got giga buffed on quite a few abilites.

2.2k mmr and getting smashed by presvoker and dev multi glads 1st game in so that was fun.

1 Like

I wont step foot in arena in tww likely, it will be so deflated with everyone playing solobg and solobg on other hand will be so inflated that it will be only thing sensical to play all expansion likely :smile:

If they split playerbase to multiple modes on design like this thats rated system rely only on participation in each mode separately then they should make achievements % based so it wouldnt matter how many people play whichever specific mode. But its not % based so Ill play what everyone else plays too. I dont wanna sweat in dead bracket vs r1 on 1.6cr, the system just dont take it into account in anyway.

You need facebook to be able to see this but this is not for me :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

1 Like

Can open if its put as public and this dragonriding sim look cool :smiley:

Nice to know!

Next step they could add wows weather effects to it when one fly with that sim through blizzard or rain :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

Anne my ice lances are hitting 335k I hope this is to stay. Its breakdown of overall from solobg and its 40% just ice lance :smile:

1 Like

There was a massive guy at the gym today.(as in built muscular)

Making all kinds of ungodly noises while lifting lol.

I had a feeling he was a steroid user.

After he left i went over to what he was lifting and it was only 30kg.

Such a drama queen.

lifting 30kg with my massive guy would also be immpresive

2 Likes

You should have turned on ā€œI need a heroā€ by Bonnie Tyler as he was doing it.

2 Likes