🎭 GD Chat Room (Part 3)

That is one way to do it.

I personally didnt diet at all.

I still eat the same as i always have.

Fixed it for ya - had the house special kebab tonight (doner, shish, kofte and chicken) with chilli sauce and 2 pittas. Got a pitta and a bit of meat left over, so guess what my lunch is at work tomorrow…

3 Likes

Had a kebab the other night, i always order a side portion of chips with it yet i never manage to eat more than a couple of them anymore lol.

1 Like

I find the chips more palatable if you ask them for chip seasoning- most Herons stores sell it too

1 Like

:nauseated_face:

If its cheesecake Ill eat all of it for warm summer day, especially when its cold and refreshing from fridge!

1 Like

But just think - your arteries cringing and screaming "NO!!! " after delicious mouthful …

Im quite partial to a nice Black Forest Gateaux meself

1 Like

Bring me more cake!!!

1 Like

I dont know what it is but I do like the forest in it :smiley:

If someone would be so kind as to post a pic of aforementioned dessert, please do - i cant as im still TL2

What is it? “aforementioned dessert”

ngl ive said this too, i lost it by walking past the gym on the way to greggs to buy 9 sausage rolls. i taped 8 to my stomach and ate the spare one and now everyone falls down in amazment when they see me and how improved i am since yesterday if you ask me personally

1 Like

The black forest gateaux…

1 Like

Oooo it has cherry yum

1 Like

Some people are doomed to forever be TL2

I pretty sure i must be banned from ever getting TL3 by now.

Isnt that a thing if you get a 3 month ban you permanently loose the right to it?

Think i read that somewhere and i have had multiple 3 month bans over the years.

Some deserved some not.

Trust me, its like carnal activities in cake form (and i don’t mean that scene from American Pie) :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I do like cherrys and think it would go well with chocolate but Im more of lemon cheesecake type guy myself, it does look like it could be good :smiley:

1 Like

I doubt it, there’d be a few people on here doomed otherwise :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Ive also read people say that if they gained it through beta access they dont lose it even if they dont meet the some quota that it has, I have no clue in anyway or other tho nor of the quotas :dracthyr_shrug: