šŸŽ­ GD Chat Room (Part 3)

I dont mind a good party :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

The British National Party isnā€™t as fun as it sounds, they only have English food and English drink, not British like the name suggests and they only listen to English folk music played on English made instruments from 2000 years ago to make sure they are truly English.

The menu is jellied eels, mushy peas, spotted sponge and powdered custard, war time carrot cake (no sugar for realism) yorkshire tea fresh from the tea mines under Harrogate, Kentish apple cider, Somerset cider, some Tetleys they found in a barrel that got left behind when the real brewery closed and raw rhubarb they forgot to make into a crumble.

If you are lucky someones nan might turn up with an overcooked shepards pie later.

Actually that is probably more fun than an actual british national party get together where they just look like angry thumbs and say ā€œgrrrrrā€ a lot

2 Likes

Oof I dont have no clue of that, I just read party and think that havent been in any for while. Somerset cider and apple cider sounds good also the shepards pie I would try that and respectfully thank the one who brought the pie. I do enjoy folk music too :smiley:

Bruges chocolateā€¦ I need to go back on another season because of the stupid heat here, I couldnā€™t bring home enough chocolate as I wanted. Canā€™t wait to go back. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Ok youā€™re in charge of fudge.

1 Like

I see something in this picture where my eyes stop :eyes:

1 Like

Yes please

Oh my days, ive heard it all now :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I would so sit in quiet cafe or hotel by the canal and read of hercule poirot, what more fitting for belgium than poirot :smile:

2 Likes

Currently on YouTube watching an Irish comedy trio called Foil, Arms and Hog - pretty amusing with elements of Monty Python in it

1 Like

My songs know what you did in the darkā€¦ :dracthyr_nod:

Did you mean mythic? Thatā€™s the all sparkly golden version that makes you awe, ā€œso thatā€™s how an angel looks like!!ā€.

I see you didnā€™t buy TWW yet, either?

Gnome? Holy priest? On Punyā€™s account?

Call the exorcist!!!

Heā€™s actually an Asian Morpheusā€¦

Good, I know what Iā€™ll eat when I ascend to the heavens aboveā€¦

Boss Nimā€™s Pancakes?

Well thats it, all the talk of cake and chocolates, Im making mint hot chocolate tonight and I have the can cream to pour on top! No more holding back, winter is too far away yet :smile:

I have it also, I bought tww only on one account yet and saved from the another, Ill buy it soon for the free lvl 70 preorder boost and make that orc or voidelf for 3rd warlock when I decide which!

2 Likes

Tintin! In Bruges I bought the figurines of Dupont and Dupondā€¦ I just love them. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Oh I didnt know that were from belgium too, I remember those :dracthyr_a1:

1 Like

HergĆØā€™s adventures of Tintin!!

2 Likes

Captain Haddock was best :smile:

2 Likes

Anne battlegroundenemies and omnibar and weakauras got update. Everything work except gladius stuff for arena, bge work again for solobg anyway :dracthyr_a1:

2 Likes

He was a bit of a fishy characterā€¦

1 Like

His the one I remember most clearly, most memorable could say. They used to run that show on tv in Finland too with the name of adventures of tintin but Im not sure which I remember more clearly the tv series or the books cause I were around 10 :smiley:

How the hell do you see anything on the screen?? I couldnā€™t have that much clutter in PVE (yes i know youā€™re exclusively PVP) :rofl:

1 Like