🎭 GD Chat Room (Part 3)

It is what it is :smile: I need to position stuff near middle so i can try track targets buffs it has under the icon or the list of players are from bge to see who is targeted or who used trinket or what condition theyre using currently on their icon. Or I click someone from that list and I see their nameplate in the instance somewhere and run to him directly. Mostly also select healers to put cc on them.

1 Like

Yes! He has Kul Tiran vibes… D&D were pretty expensive, so for now I just bought them, we’ll see, maybe next time I go there I will bring Haddock home as well. :eyes:

2 Likes

Not like me then - i blindly follow the rest and mash buttons, then hope it works :rofl:

Always found it dodgy that a bearded old sea captain was friendly with a kid and a dog…

1 Like

We need get you bge, its awesome. You see from list of enemies that 4 guys are targeting this some class x and you join and make mutual effort on trying take it down. The addon itself is easy to get but the default setting was bit meh. I wonder if i could share my profile for it somehow, I dont have clue how to do that. Hope you join spam solobg with us in tww :smiley:

I’ve not done PVP since Cata was current - id get stomped within 2 seconds lol

Naaah, solobg will be really inflated and easy to hop into, join spam solobg with us when feel like it. I can heal on rdruid, the mode has duo que with a healer, we can que 2man team :dracthyr_love_animated:

Figure of Milou could be nice too :dracthyr_a1:

1 Like

Damn, still no gladius.

Feel naked going in arena without gladius. :frowning:

1 Like

Well solobg works its all that I need for now :sweat_smile:

Okay. I really suck at shadow only 1.9k mmr but omg this has to be the worst LOS I ever seen lmao.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cA89KhqUmSA

Shadow buffs very appreciated TY blizz.

Don’t blink he gets wetted in like 10 secs.

1 Like

I like it, not easy to win anything as double dps in current meta for long time either :slight_smile:

I cant see cause no gladius working but im guessing the mage kept mw in poly while you got mass dispel on bubble and the pala kinda missed his heal is on poly this entire time till it was too late for him.

I’m loving shadow and sub its so fun to play.

Just pray you don’t face double ret.

The monk still at pillar running over some how. Man forgot to bind torpedo or something.

1 Like

Demo and shadow was fun double dps that I remember form sl too, it could also be fun in 2s but I predict the bracket will be to deflated through tww to play for fun.

Dont blame em, youre two wizards and wizards can be scary :sweat_smile:

As long as hybrids got this healing power, I think it will be fine to play off the bat.

Been there lol don’t you dare come out from pillar unless you feel like dealing with hell.

To be fair looking back i didn’t even notice my mate go and go for the poly, it all happened so fast.

1 Like

Okay, so I went got my mates POV sync the 2 vids together and added some funky music. XD

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/zkC1surAACw

1 Like

So the mage was keeping the mw in poly but pala pushed and you got him bubble and mass dispelled it and mage controlled the healer while this happened, he need aura that say healer in cc or be in comms with the heal so he knows to just try buy time and live during this :dracthyr_a1:

Yep, typical annoying mage stuff. :grinning:

1 Like

Erm, Im confused wowhead say blessing of spellwarding is dispel type magic but apparently it can only be mass dispelled and the normal purge/spellsteal dont work on it, which would kinda be silly in first place if could just steal or purge spell that literally says it gives magic protection :dracthyr_a1:

Yeah, faced a prot paly other day randomly, it can be mass’d purge don’t work.

1 Like