🎭 GD Chat Room (Part 3)

I was there 7 years ago so this time ill go to bled (im here) and soca valley to hike.

1 Like

Feral Just Got WAY Scarier in The War Within! (NEW BUFFS)

And russians, don’t forget the russians. Either have a very strong upper english accent or russian accent

Ackshually, I do.

2 Likes

Yes ofc!!!

Oh yes cake. Okay this isn’t technically a cake but… Key Lime Pie nomnomnom.

3 Likes

Looks amazing (on google at least :o)
I’m totally not very super jealous…

2 Likes

No!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO don’t show key lime pie!!!

I miss Village Inn…

2 Likes

What’s village inn and where can I get one?

1 Like

No clue, it’s quite a common pub name in the UK

1 Like

My ignorance astounds me at times.

Ill have anything with lime, lemon and cheese. Thank you :dracthyr_a1:

These cakes probably only Frizzle knows from here as its this swe/fin thing were we make cakes out of bread :joy:

1 Like

Village Inn??

Oh how I miss thee!!!

The one we went to all the time was about half a mile from where I worked in Tallahassee, Home Depot North East Capitol Circle, and my Chic Fil A was right across the road from my work, and Zaxby’s was at the intersection just before I10.

I can almost smell it all!!!

Found it on Google lol! Thats my Village Inn!

Can add a lime wedge to it ^^
And that’s a nice lookin’ Smargarstarta.
Did you bring any on your day hike? Probably not the best hiking food xD

1 Like

Wow :open_mouth:

I dont think I can drink cheesecake martini but if ever had the chance I sure would try!

Didnt get much than few hour of sleep in few days so had to skip, waiting get rest and pain at back ease so could enjoy wandering around bit more. Hope can go someday next week, we look to get few sunny days with moderate 20C temp so that would be really nice go spend day out in this one national park that I was planning go :dracthyr_a1:

1 Like

Stop it here, we’re not paying a ton of money to sustain an useless royal familly !

And last time I’ve checked, companies left London for Paris, not the other way around :stuck_out_tongue:

The worst of both worlds !

Oh don’t you start getting high and mighty about economy with the state you lot are in :rofl:

1 Like

No dont put froggies legs or snails into paella pls, its suppose to be shellfish etc :joy:

1 Like