🎭 GD Chat Room (Part 3)

I will!
Got a reservation for Alien: Romulus tonight. :blush:

2 Likes

This. All of this.

Now I am a dungeoneer - always disliked raiding except for the mogs, but you have the catalyst for tier at least - but it would have been better if the only difficulty increase was a hp and damage buff.

I remember when they brought this in for Wrath Classic. When boss hps tripled in the first iteration even, I knew it would become an overtuned mess. All that was missing is the timer…

Thank god I don’t even really bother playing the endgame anymore.

On the other hand, back in these days…

I fondly remember the beginning of TBC Classic. Had like almost the same experience, a small, all cozy server where people knew each other. It wasn’t easy to find groups for anything, but whatever I managed to get into, was a lot of fun when your classes were simple with clear strengths and weaknesses, complementering each other, versus enemies that at best just “hit a little harder”.

They didn’t have 347 different unique abilities to counter which would also make playing casters annoying because you get 467 zillion swirlies under your feet and be grateful you can get a bloody shadowbolt off.

Ah, simple times. Wish I could play it again.

I mean, the “France of Scandinavia” implies France is the worst of Romance countries. Let me doubt aboot this, eh !

Well, a nice wildlife pond restoration project for me this afternoon. Only a small one that needs cleaning out and the pump fixed

1 Like

France IS the worst.

2 Likes

I dunno… ever been to Andorra… Paella with frog’s legs and snails…

1 Like

I’m english, I have to say that. Just like everyone in the UK who isn’t english has to say the english are the worst. It’s just how the world works, Soul!

1 Like

Unfortunately for the English that also extends to most of western europe who’ve had any kind of run in with England throughout history.

We make a cracking villain in movies too!

3 Likes

well that’s just true though.

“I say Mr Scotsman, why did you choose the thistle as your national plant… We chose the rose…”

“WEEL MIBBE YOU CHOSE THE ROSE CIS YER COUNTRY’S FU’ O’ (redcated but it rhymes with tricks) SO THAT SUITS YE BUY WE CHOSE THE THISTLE CIS WE WAHNTED A PLANT THAT WHEN WE RAN OOT O; STUFF TAE THROW AT ENGLISH PEOPLE WE CID JUST USE THESE THISTLES AN’ WATCH THEM STICK IN THEIR THROATS AND BLEED TO DEETH! AYE!! AYE!!! GERRIT RICHT UP YE!”

“I say sir, how rude and antagonistic!”

“WHIT? DID YOU JIST MENTION 1966!”

“errmm no…”

“AYE YE DID! LAUDS, BRING OOT THE DEEP FREHD MEHRS BEHRS AND THE IRN BRU IT’S TIME FER AN INVASION!!”

3 Likes

American movie producers “So we need a villain…”

3 hours later.

“Oh lets just hire an English actor…”

It goes through phases, we have Middle Eastern baddies, Far Eastern baddies, British baddies, occasionally they go for home grown baddies (Americans).

It must be so much fun playing the villain though.

And as a Hungarian, indeed Hungarians are the worst!

But you’re right, Frenchies are terrible. Most I know, that is…

You’re the definition of a WoW dwarf.

Accent is Chef’s Kiss.

Num, num, num.

1 Like

Ive always found that most heroes are just stereotypical heroes with too much muscle and nothing else so they have to make the villain interesting.

Except in james Bond movies, they’re just asking for it.

“So Mr Bond I have you at last. I have this worldwide organization of hardened killers and the most diabolical minds so I’m going to monologue my entire plan while two easily distracted guards stand either side of you…”

1 Like

I’d be the worst (and best) Bond baddie…

“Souldefiler, i have infiltrated your hidden base so now you have to tell me your plan while your guards stand next to me.”

“No”. Shoots Bond in the head

“Right moving on to the imminent destruction of England, we need a target to show my anger at that particular spot…”

“Ok Mistress, we have two locations, this… and this…”

"Interesting. Bond groans as apparently, my shooting needs improving. "Oh for the love of… Hang on a sec. walks over to groaning Bond with a golf club “Don’t stop, show me this location on the wall.”

evil henchman winces as crunching sound gets louder and squelchier “Well we found this house, it belongs to someone who calls herself Puny. and This one who calls herself Nim.”

“Are they English?”

“I believe so Mistress.”

“Nuke 'em. Both of 'em. Probably don’t like Irn Bru.”

james Bond theme kicks in and franchise ends. Soul gracefully accepts her backhander from jason Bourne

1 Like

A quick hello from slovenjia!

7 Likes

Greetings!!! :wave:

1 Like

Zdravo!!! Kako ste?

1 Like

Cool! My dad is half Italian and half Slovenian, if you visit Postojna, I have relatives that live there (I mean you have to, there’s the famous caves there). :smiley:

1 Like