šŸŽ­ GD Chat Room (Part 3)

Im lost trying remember who the actress was its so close but I cant remember. If gifs had clickable sound effects this would say piuuuu piuuuu, pistol sign with index before touch cowboy hat :dracthyr_a1:

Scratch that, shes the actor in bones. Day can continue again!

1 Like

emily deschanel

1 Like

She can have my other bacon rye bread I already had one :joy:

You didnt watch the southern vampire serie true blood? Check it out, it has good music and atmosphere of the Louisiana theme too

Iā€™d say itā€™s become a high end thing but no longer a crazy extreme. There are games that require 16 as a minimum nowadays.

Yeah, solo BG isnā€™t too bad. Iā€™m at 2k MMR now, so the games are pretty normal no more being the only person on the objective.

They honestly should have done a little tuning, it really wouldnā€™t hurt to tone down Shammy and DK a bit. Iā€™m already liking solo BG over shuffle. In S4, I couldnā€™t be bothered to go past 1.9k and just focused on 2v2 instead.

1 Like

Where is Starney and his breakfast beach pictures?!

2 Likes

Ill probably play nothing but solobg on rogue, mage and rdruid. And occasional whatever arena some from bnet would ask but I imagine main aspect of whole expansions pvp will be solobg, if its choise between shuffle I also pick solobg :slight_smile:

He said on earlier thread to go on holiday so i imagine sitting on beach somewhere with that cool hawaii shirt on and sunglasses and enjoying his day in sun :slight_smile: :beach_umbrella: :sun_with_face:

1 Like

Last I heard, she preferred cute blonde girlsā€¦ sorry :nail_care:

A woman of cultureā€¦

You made that cake, btw?

You slave driver wanting him to post while on holiday

:dracthyr_hehe_animated:

4 Likes

I wish :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

I just have a talent for google image search.

enough of this nonsense!!

Lets back to something utterly more wholesome!

4 Likes

Ah. You like redheads cos weā€™re carrot tops.
It all makes sense now.

So you want a redhead bursting out of a carrot cake for your birthday, yes?

4 Likes

4 Likes

stop stop stop stop no no no no no no stop stop stop right nowā€¦

Bad girl. BAD Girl!

And no youā€™re not a redhead lol, many a person has tried to wind me up with that

Sure I found this one american living in finland now wholesome ordering meatpocket with onions, pickless and two sausages ordered for realistical look of foods in here for his vlog. Doesnt get more wholesome than that :smiley:

He is also right most vlogers making vids of foods in Finland they eat some reindeer pizzas and stuff that nobody really eats when its really this.

and thatā€™s where I said ā€œI said wholesome not vomit inducing!!ā€

3 Likes

:joy:

I got inspired to head out grab something to bite but im thinking pizza

1 Like

Uhm. Yes I am lol.

1 Like