👿 Forum Run, Glory of the Legion Raider - 22 May 2020 [Horde]

Another Forum run :tada:

This time we do the Glory of the Legion Raider!

Attention: Because of a few achievements, this time we will limit group size to 20 people. Also, because of some specific achievements, Discord voice will be mandatory. But, you don’t need to speak if you don’t want to. Listening is enough.

When: Friday, 22nd May 2020, starting 20:00 server time.
What: Glory of the Legion Raider

Requirement:

• A level 120 Horde character - there is no gear requirement
  • Discord
  • Working sound (microphone not required)

How to sign up:

• Join our Discord (we are nice, I promise): https://discord.gg/cWG33U4
  • Head to #event-signup
  • Click on your class icon. You will automatically receive a message with further instructions
  • Show up and get achievements + mount :slight_smile:

As always, Forum runs are non-toxic, mostly there to have a lot of fun together and there is no experience requirement whatsoever. We’ve done a few of these in past already and it was always super fun :slight_smile: .

Also, here’s a screenshot from our past Forum Run when we did Uldir Glory:

9 Likes

The Uldir glory run went really well and we had a lot of fun! Looking forward to revisiting Emerald Nightmare and the Nighthold again.

5 Likes

Sounds good!

2 Likes

Still banned on discord

Awesome initiative!

3 Likes

I’ll be joining again. :smiley:

6 Likes

Hey,
I have a 120 Horde character who never did any Legion content. Do I need to complete any quests to unlock those raids?

1 Like

i think might need to quest to unlock all argus zone teleports but outside that shouldnt be any unlocks

3 Likes

lets be real you only typed this to casue trouble casue your behavior got you banned on the discord and now youre salty/not happy about that and want others to beleive group isnt nice at all or anything.

Nah, there’s no attunement or anything and there’s always summoning stone and warlock summons for getting people there quickly.

3 Likes

Join people join - fun runs as always. Blues are also welcome.

6 Likes

yes more blues (mages) to trade all mage loot that drops to me :wink:
But really aslong arent toxic youre welcome in discord/runs

2 Likes

who are you?

yikes. hard pass. used it once . never again

1 Like

that’s super sad - if more people feel that way though, maybe write it in this thread so I know. We could try other types of voice communication if there’s a lot of people who have issues with Discord.

I’m not a big fan of WoW’s ingame voice because of the very poor quality but we could try Teamspeak or something like that, if there’s many people who would like to join but don’t like Discord - at least for future events. This one at least will stay in Discord because it’s all already setup. But as I said, I’m open to other suggestions for the future

2 Likes

Last time i used teamspeak it was even worse then wow voice is now.

2 Likes

I haven’t used it in years but I remember it exists ^^

1 Like

I already have it, but ill run with to help with all the tactics,

i duo’d most of the achieves with a guildy but its get hella hard to do.

4 Likes

Excellent, we need some creative use of Disengage :+1:t2:

4 Likes

the funny part is most of the achieves required disengage xD

3 Likes