šŸ˜ž Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

Me neither. Spending 3h per layer killing trash is not really my idea of fun. But alas, those cosmetics and the Maw mount will not get themselves.

3 Likes

Clearing Torghast and the new M plus affix - Storming

my guild having a bit of a spat (raiders) with eachother over new raid rulesā€¦

(this is why i dont raid people run guilds like a communist state)

Torghast assassins on layer 8. that $@#*$(#@ spawned 3 or 4 times right before i pulled a pack or another elite. After dying because of it twice, i just quit.

I saw storming in beta. I donā€™t even think i want to do a single mythic+ this week. As if 40% more hp for boss wasnā€™t enough, this too?!

just completed a +4 plaguefall pug with about 20min overtimeā€¦
should have left when i joined the group and couldnt enter due to the key being still active.

at least one of the dps were dying 15secs into the last boss to a tentacle multiple times. the tank and i were serveral times last men standing.

i wanted to leave a couple of times but didnt, eventhough i was highly annoyed. i somehow managed to die to a debuff or something after the boss died and everyone just stood there and then ran to the chest to loot. that kinda pushed me over the edge. noone even bothered to rezz me, not even after they were done looting, so i just left the group without looting and got the loot send to the mail.

:smiling_imp: got bracers i didnt even need and im not feeling guilty in the slightest.

1 Like

Forumpost that demanded a nerf to MM, because wellā€¦* fill in any reason *. But basicly they stole the thunder of other specs and now the other specs donā€™t top the meters anymore.

You know that too, they arenā€™t asking for nerf because of envy. MM is broken thats a fact.

Not today, bit earlier but a daily frown when I see no change:

Seasonal events needing max level now. There goes my 50 lvl50 army for the pink rocket farm.

Were is said that we need max level for love rocket as i have no chance to level 38 more 50s to 60 by then

Atm you donā€™t get the stolen present (the rare one) from the Winter Veil quest if youā€™re not max level. So if that stays the same, weā€™ll need to be max level to get the mount from the Love is in the air event.

That would be so sad.

We already got 2 nerfs in 1 week, 1 for PvP and one for PvE. We have been cannon fodder for years. And no, weā€™re not broken. We have 1 burst and thatā€™s about it. Hardly any cc, traps can be broken with damage, so no, weā€™re not broken.

I changed to dps for a change and we did a +4 hoa . Everything was smooth until the other dps died cause they didnā€™t know mechanics and they didnā€™t use their defensive cooldowns of course they blamed the healer and the tank and then they left. People like this deserve to get shot

post edited

You could try joining a group for it, some people have had more success when teamed up with others.

They finally fixed WQ ilvl bug and now there is no WQā€™s offering gear at all available. :frowning:

1 Like

Torghast run, died on the last boss - no soul ash, spent over an hour in there!

2 Likes

the thought of having to log in and play catchup on my paladin which i neglected for 2 weekā€¦

time to go do

DO x3 of this and that ā€¦ for a couple hours (callings)

YYYAAAYYYY such fun contentā€¦

(a lil variation would go a long way)

welcome to the wow mobile expansion i guessā€¦

When you discover your guild isnā€™t memeing when they joke about giving people loot if they roll a 1. Seems a tad unfair for anyone rolling high.

I woke upā€¦