šŸ˜ž Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

This is the way.

2 Likes

1 Like

When I click a specific price of say lightless silk, it also highlights all the ones that are lower price.

Iā€™ve always been under the impression you can only buy the lowest price ones first.

It works different for stuff like bags and legendary base items where I can just select a specific one.

2 Likes

Actually you are correct, if I choose different prices on stacked items like cloth it just buys everything up to and including that one. It canā€™t comprehend anyone wanting to pay more for an item.

Corrected my other post.

2 Likes

I did 2 keys today that both went overtime on the final boss because of a lot of mistakes earlier aka deaths and kill times piling up.

Things like healer/utility mobs not getting interrupted doing 2M healingā€¦ multiple bombs go kaboomā€¦ multiple tough enemies enraged at the same time on Forti, like say a full Goregrind packā€¦ blood dk not even trying to kite enemiesā€¦

Sigh. I had to vent all thisā€¦ :sweat:

2 Likes

Being stuck in the instance after comp stomp games (Iā€™ve tried with no addons and it still happens) . Canā€™t even log out/quit game - have to Alt+F4. I has happened 4 times today in about 20 games.

Iā€™m now on time out for the ā€˜character stuckā€™ tool. Character will zone out eventually but I have to move onto another one if I want to continue playing.

1 Like

Got kicked out of a guild 12 min after I Joined.

I will never forget this. All their names will be mentioned in my blog

Gnomes. Cute but not trustworthy.

1 Like

I hate this week. Managed to do 4 runs with only one of them in time and thatā€™s it. I get tilted when we have droods, but only my hunter tranqs. Wonā€™t even talk about the bombs :laughing:

2 Likes

10 stomps with no renown.

First few were on Necrolord (50), then switched to Venthyr (60).

Feeling like a total idiot wasting my weekend on this game, itā€™s just stuffed with cues to stop playing.

1 Like

i have corona virus for the second time >.>

not really wow related but i dont play wow right now

however it did make me frown.

super immunity here i come i guess :slight_smile:

i caught it one week after recovering from the common cold as wellā€¦

which is odd because now i dont have blocked nose ā€¦ i think the cold protected me from it.

2 Likes

The Amount of Horde tanks, leaving random HC dungeons after first or second boss :roll_eyes:
I mean, mostly we are strong enough to continue as a 3 man grp, but still.

I am not used to this ! On the Alliance side Tank players are kind enough to see the dungeon finish :stuck_out_tongue:

Did all the moonwells for the stupid lunar festival staff and saved hyjal for last as it said everywhere, but it still didnā€™t work, button didnā€™t show up, and thatā€™s one hours work completely unnecessary.

After 11 stomps I finally got a renown point. For a while it was every-other stompā€¦ but then came 5 in a row with nothing.

Either itā€™s been stealth nerfed, or the RNG needs review, because itā€™s just annoying right now. Shouldnā€™t go 10 matches in a row without renown, thatā€™s where players start walking away.

1 Like

i think its likely designed the higher in renown you get the bigger the rng getsā€¦

call it RNG timegating.

i honestly feel that this company would code all aspects of the game like that against the player interests if it means prolonging gameplay with limited content.

itā€™s win win from blizzard viewā€¦ no need to rush contentā€¦ but people keep playing the same crappy content longer because it takes longer and longer to get the things you want.

My current grumble is that I am absolutely sure it is worse this time around than last.

Last time it didnā€™t slow down very much before 70, this time it is already dragging at 50-something.

And if it is just diminishing % chances giving me bad luck, then they need to look at making it a concrete ā€œevery 3rdā€, ā€œevery 5thā€, etc, because when players go 10 matches without a point of renown, they start asking if the system is broken. And from there they quickly start to disengage with the event, and the game.

The forum thread called kill jaina

Resubbed for a month to get all the plus 15 dungeons done.
I was on the 3rd dungeon of the day on my hunter in Theater of pain(explosive week btw). First boss you need to soothe a lot, not to mention everybody expects you to pop the fire orbs, so dps is gonna take a hit with all the target switching.
Healer complained about dps :slight_smile:

Lol, i feel ya :laughing:
But, imagine you have taken care of the soothe not only in ToP, overall and bombs and be still be top dps, pug life is pug life :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:
Youā€™ve chosen a hefty week for hunters, bombs, tranqs, people think we have 7463628 hands to do all at once and donā€™t forget to dps

1 Like

Frown of today: World quest callings. I hate world quests, just let us do dungeons to do them.

Kek.

I did a spires of ascension on +15 on my priest. People died several times to mobs with enrage casting, nobody but the tank was interrupting and we had 2 hunters in the party that could have dispelled enrageā€¦ I died once to an enraged goliath getting his fist off as well. Still timed it though. We only had 2 explosives go off I think and they didnā€™t really pose any danger at the times they went off.

Healers can pretty much do them solo unless people are taking absurd amounts of damage or you pull big.

1 Like

I tranq them, but the tranq shot has a cd šŸ¤·
My last run was a SD 15, healer was insta dead on every boss, except first i think, but we were almost dead all the time at this boss.
So, we wiped on second and third boss, lolol. Then on the last dead again, but we survived, itā€™s fortifiedā€¦this druid healer was pretty much dead all the time.
I couldnā€™t explain to myself they didnā€™t survived, didnt have the heals, well, maybe then tranq something or kill a bomb or two. We didnt have crazy pulls, was a 15 after all.
I think the problem is that healers have a hard time because they donā€™t target an enemy like ever?
Is this true? I mean i get them, they heal through vuhdoo or grid or whatever, why would they target an enemy npc?