😞 Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

Well the weather is really freezing but with a lot of cofee …

That generally happen together. So long it’s a single pack and the tank can keep himself alive, even I can do orbs, and some modest ST dps.

1 Like

Frown of today: Wiping on the first boss in theater of pain on a +15. 2 of the DPS could barely outdamage my druid as the tank, one of the dps was doing like 50% of my damage. The healer, idk what to even say about him. It took so long I ran out of CDs and then my hp was just dropping lower and lower between my frenzied regens getting it back until I eventually died with frenzied on CD.

The mage also didn’t use timewarp.

This is the first time I wipe on the first boss in theater of pain because I, as the tank, die. Even on tyrannical I’ve never ever been in risk of dying on that boss before on any character, but on a fortified week I actually die?

1 Like

Ring of Law transmog grind. Random one of six possible bosses spawns, each with their own loot table.

1 Like

The amount of troll posters hiding behind level 10 classic char and talking rubbish and acting toxic.

1 Like

Oh yeah I remember grinding it for Flarethorn, wasn’t exactly my definition of fun.

1 Like

I wanted to log in today, then I remembered all the grind I have to do just to be able to do the thing I enjoy which is M+, I frowned then just didn’t launch WoW at all.

If only the grind was something actually fun to do like horrific visions or something of the like

2 Likes

Actually, I haven’t been into Visions since the vessels were limited, and failures therefore were heavily punished.

Anyways, agree on the fun bit.

2 Likes

I feel the same on my alts. :frowning:
I have fun leveling them in the old world, but then i think how i will arrive in SL and the sloooow grind begins and i just log on on my main…

Another thing that made me frown- in a group for hunters (fb) some people said they were purposely trolling and using drums in dungeons instead of their pet, because they were taken only for the pet -and the mentality now you will pay for this…
When i told them this is super toxic some others came and defended them telling me i am the toxic one. Why- because i cant accept such a stupid trolling from grown people cant even play a single class…when did people become so delusional not knowing what is wrong and what is right???

2 Likes

just saw this:

this seriously makes me not want to play at all. so basically druid became useless in m+ again. thanks for nothing. ffs.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Trying to get the weekly skirmish quests done. It’s literally one of the most miserable experiences I’ve ever had in this game. Winning a single game is an uphill battle for me. I know I’m neither skilled nor experienced at the arena, but damn…

Update: 1 skirmish won, 12 lost. I give up…

1 Like

Knowing love is in the air soon and we will still have to put up with the silly dungeon limit per hour.

1 Like

Yeah. For Feral, Kyrian and Night Fae both seemed to be very competitive for M+ and I was really looking forward to playing something other than NF in PvE. Even spend the last few days bringing up my Kyrian renown. But no, it is gotta be NF, NF and oh, NF, for Feral in PvE.

Well, I could have saved myself the effort. This is really the same league of BS as the Feral unpruning atrocity.

2 Likes

Not WoW exclusive but apparently there have been some network damages in my town which both my home internet and cellphone company are using. So I haven’t had any kind of internet for half a day. In fact I had to get to the neighboring town just to affirm this as I can’t even make any phone calls from the vicinity of my home.

I mean no internet means no WoW.

1 Like

Someone in SW asked about unlocking Mechagnomes, turns out they did the achievement on horde so they need to unlock Mechagon on alliance. Poor fellow.

Spires 26, I made third boss stomp too quickly and he went into phase on puddles. Rip.

1 Like

Should be account wide.

Another week of an ICC run and no bloody Invincible (or should that be Invisible)

1 Like

Having to do the NF campaign for the fourth time just to be able to grapple onto islands in Korthia