šŸ˜ž Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

Frown of the day:

Logging onto my alliance priest and opening LFG only to find thereā€™s really no keys up. Bring us cross-faction earlier than 9.2.5.

A DH tank at Spires who died to the big blue kaboom 3 times on a +2.

If it happens once, okay, try again, but we told him every time to just tank Devos in the middle, then itā€™s just a sidestep to the shield on ground.

But he kept tanking where the boss originally spawnsā€¦ on the fourth try I decided to move Leap to my bars (donā€™t look at me like that, I donā€™t have enough keybinds as it is and the macro I wanted to make for movement was bugged somehow) to ensure he is where he should be, but by then he had learned the lesson. So we killed it on 4th try.

I also noticed I wonā€™t die to fall damage by jumping off (wanted to do it to enforce a reset, but the boss was in air phase so wouldnā€™t melee me down). This might get useful some day. :thinking:

1 Like

This reminds me of tanks forgetting to put the yellow shield on the ground in SD last boss and we get yeeted :smiley::smiley::smiley:, one time was a 15 though :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Frown of the day: People throwing a fit over me giving PI to the highest DPS and rage quitting the key. OH YEAH, WHY SHOULD I NOT GIVE A VENTHYR BOOMKIN THATā€™S RAMPED UP PI FOR BLASTING INGRA? Why should you, mr 5k dps demon hunter get the PI above the boomkin thatā€™s did more damage on Ingra than the rest of the group together?

Holyā€¦

1 Like

Lol, when i play with my husband he gives the pi always to me and i tell him to give it to one of the others, cause i am afraid of this- people rage quitting over a pi, lol

Once i was with a pug healer priest that gave the pi to me on cd, though we had a venthyr boomie. Felt uncomfortable.

1 Like

What the heck is PI?

1 Like

Power Infusion. Itā€™s a powerful buff that Priests can cast on themselves or other players. It grants the target 25% increased haste for 20 seconds. Usually itā€™s given to damage dealers who benefit from it the most in order to maximize the burst window.

Oooooooohā€¦ that makes senseā€¦

Yeah, that one goes to highest DPS, no question.

There was even a meme for whom to toss it out based on alignment.

As Holy I toss it out randomly becauseā€¦ I play with randoms, unless I know someone, then those will get it.

As Disc or Shadow, itā€™s mine. Get your bloody hands off me! :laughing:

Of course, the highest bidder still stands a chance. 10k for onceā€¦ secondā€¦!

2 Likes

2 Likes

My return.

Having WoW pros say my spec will be great in raids, but bottom of the list in M+.

I mean, reallyā€¦ again?

I was bottom of the list in 9.0 dammit, itā€™s someone elseā€™s turn!

(Iā€™ve not given up hope yet; the devs are churning out changes, and actually listening to players, and fingers crossed thereā€™s enough people playing Mistweaver that they get the message and rebalance us for better dps so weā€™re actually competitive.)

Or you could play Brewmaster, and your name would actually fit!

1 Like

Blackrock Depths really could benefit from having a fourth Abandoned Mole Machine by the Molten Bridge, which is the area between Summonerā€™s Tomb (The Seven), The Lyceum, and Molten Core entrance. This would serve multiple purposes:

• Be a skip passage to the two last bosses (Magmus and Emperor Dagran Traurissan) for transmog farmers
  • Be a skip passage for Miners who needs to get to The Black Forge by Molten Bridge for melting Dark Iron Ore.

This could even have been implemented as a reward to the Blackrock Depths achievement.

Frown of today: People on non-english servers inviting people from English servers and then expecting you to understand their language and insisting on not speaking English and then being all ā€œ???ā€ when you donā€™t skip when they said to skip in their own language, a language that I canā€™t read.

Like, if you wonā€™t speak English, donā€™t invite people from outside your language-specific realms.

Grateful offerings are not account wide having hundreds on char i can not spend them is stupid.

1 Like

What Blackrock Depths could really benefit from is disabling the mole machines in LFD mode so people can actually play it instead of cheesing their way to the last boss. Also a wing for the upper part before the Grim Guzzler will be appreciated.

Canā€™t you quickly swap Covenant and use 'em on there?

Orā€¦ right, your anima dont get swapped as well.

I want cloth cosmetics on my priest and i have hundreds on paladin cant use them.

1 Like

Ooooh, yeah, thatā€™s a shameā€¦