šŸ˜ž Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

Do not pity the dead, Dee. Pity the living, and, above all those who live without love.

People attending a community who donā€™t recognise that the decease of highly respected and beloved community members affects said community. I mean - duh!

4 Likes

If said community member has done bad, and hurt others in the past they deserve no public praising or mourning.

Espeically not on the forums. Do it privately.

Can you second hand troll just get a perma ban already?

10 Likes

Witnessing a trashbag of a person bump every thread just to bury a thread of remembrance. Just when you think someone cant sink any lowerā€¦ :roll_eyes:

I envy the people who havenā€™t met him yet

11 Likes

Great idea

People using words like depression and such to push their opinion as a right one here on the forums
Dude, just dont, Iā€™m speaking as a person with severe anxiety and maybe an ex hypochondriac, not sure for the ex part though, but either way. You are wrong, the remembrance topic is not triggering for such conditions and if it is those people wont read it.
I can assure you, anxious people, the topic is to remember a person for his good sides, nothing bad to read there neither illnesses in details.
The only bad thing is a troll trying to mask his feelings towards a dead person using modern words like depression and such. Not a nice move indeed.
Sorry for the tldr
Rest in peace, Brig!

6 Likes

More like, heā€™s a massive narcissist who canā€™t stand the attention Brigs death got - especially since everyone ignored his thread on his ā€˜ā€˜Boost Buddiesā€™ā€™.

4 Likes

I really really hope he gets a perm ban , he breaks the rules constantly and posts on 2 accounts when banned on one he posts on the other he is a disgusting vile excuse for a living being and a disrepectful piece of ā€¦

Words can not describe the hurt and loss i feel atm but my anger for Robin is so strong that i have to be careful what i say.

7 Likes

I would assume that maybe during the 80ā€™s, Brigs partied with drugs and alcohol - which I assume many did during the 80ā€™s, and is usually described as a ā€˜ā€˜Rock n Roll lifeā€™ā€™. I obviously donā€™t know if that is true - but even if it was, I doubt he was still currently doing it, nor have done for maybe 20-30 years.

Again, just how I assume the Rock n Roll life could mean. shrug

Quite.

human trash.

3 Likes

Exactly, every one from us was younger and did crazy things, you know -yolo!
Iā€™m sure, but people grow and people fly awayā€¦lets let his friends grieve properly

2 Likes

He did party and have fun but he never hurt anyone or was bad to anyone at all he was a real gentleman breaks my heart to read some trash person say untruths.

3 Likes

hurr durr drugz r badz, so da menz he bads!111

1 Like

Like i said we aint no saints or God, but trying to be one staining the name of a dead person is just beyond words

2 Likes

Well, one guy Vs hundredsā€¦ who cares? xD

2 Likes

Itā€™s just ugly. No gaining respect for this move of his.

3 Likes

If he gets away with it he will know nothing like a womanā€™s wrath when scorned.

I donā€™t think he believes it either, unless heā€™s a massive idiot.

ā€¦oh wait

I doubt he will.

2 Likes

What made me frown slightly today was the fact that the items which that big guy in the Venthyr assault quest pulls out of the Torghast portal are not shared, which means they break to whoever hits them first. Itā€™s a nightmare to get this achievements when there are multiple people around, especially since the items needed for it are rarely pulled out.

I suppose Iā€™ll try doing it in the late hours when there are fewer people around. :frowning:

It makes me sad that Iā€™d rather be alone there than see other players around. This isnā€™t how an MMO should be like. Itā€™s extremely unsocial.

1 Like

Mailboxes being broken againā€¦