šŸ˜ž Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

Iā€™m on AD and I RP :smiley: Donā€™t let not knowing others put you off, most people are friendly and walk up RP introduces you to people, at least thatā€™s how I met my current guild.

2 Likes

I noticed most AD folks are very friendly with new roleplayers. I remember accidentally unleashing a fire spell in the stormwind bar, and we ended up laughing about it and going with the flow.

2 Likes

Yes, Iā€™m definitely going to be there. I had to turn off my wifeā€™s proposal for a movie night tomorrow because of the Brigs event. She understood, I hope :smiley:

Getting lots of whispers in this manner:

Like, this guy was the first time, like okā€¦ But thereā€™s been a lot more afterwards now. Itā€™s getting kind of ridiculous. Are guilds really scrambling that hard with healers?

You are fake

Nope, my guild has a 251 healer with rating in it, still pugs and doesnt even bother to grab a nice heal, lol

1 Like

meh, wanted to level my warlock, shes level 51 right now but i am not sure if i can bear questing through shadowlands againā€¦im so sick of the zones. wished they found a way to make the new zones relevant for questing/leveling.

5 Likes

Itā€™s often easier just to create or join a bank/alt guild to avoid being pestered with invites and whispers.

What I hate after a new patch is how addons are all messed up and buggy. I wouldnā€™t even be using Better Wardrobe if the default ingame one was half as competent.

Foolā€™s Wager anima power.

When I read the tooltip, I thought it meant, it will only apply the negative effect if you die. I was wrong. It immediately does and you have to endure the entire Floor 4 severely handicappedā€¦ :frowning:

As it is, the penalty is too punishing to take unless you have a surefire way to cut down any enemy you come across. So the purchase isnā€™t worth 400 phantasma, in fact almost cost me a Flawless clear of Mortregar. Luckily I still got that one down so no matter, this is just a lesson for everyone who reads NOT to pick it unless you can literally oneshot your way through the next floor. :joy::joy:

I tried it, and screwed it up within 30 seconds.

Exactly the same, when getting to the first pair of elites they patched me up good.

If I got the mawrat floor instead, itā€™d have been very easy since those are trivial enemies.

Still canā€™t mail alts across factions. My Horde char just acquired all Horde vendors only-vanilla cooking recipes, and now I have to put them on AH and hope that none snitches them until I get to grab them on my Alliance Cook.

I would suggest something like 2.00 or 3.00 in the morning as the time thereā€™s likely to be fewer people around.
Also, can Alliance learn Horde vendor recipes?

Day after day and still no Great Sea Ray in sight. Itā€™s the last fishing achievement Iā€™ve left, and yet it keeps eluding me. :frowning:

Really Blizzardā€¦

Apparently the ability to buy items from own alts across faction got hotfixed - it does not works any longer.

It worked well when I was transfering Horde vendor-only Alchemy recipes - which I had no problems learning btw.

1 Like

Dont know where to startā€¦ almost all my gameplay make me unhappyā€¦ when i dont get in time to kill the rareā€¦ when i finally kill lot of rares after many hours and frustration and get zero loot. When i get 4th cloak drop while i have legendary cloak and need gear in literally all other slotsā€¦

If you want I can help you with that, maybe you can help me send an Alliance cooking recipe to my Hordie if you want to help me back.

2 Likes

Just sent you a friend request.

1 Like

Seeing the moderation of the forums being at an all time low .

Seeing a person posting again when the majority of the forum hoped he would be perm banned after his disgusting actions in a bereavement thread.
People who did less than him still serving bans its just a sad state of affairs that the moderation is just so bad and do not investigate.

10 Likes