😞 Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

I was very surprised to see them posting again so soon.

4 Likes

Saw it too. Instantly annoyed.

3 Likes

I was once again reminded that fishing poles are still not transmogable because, IDK, the technology just isn’t there yet or something.

3 Likes

Would that be a certain troll mage with a very familiar sounding name and guild??? Hoped that person would permanently disappear from here

3 Likes

Login screen

1 Like

Zereth Mortis.

1 Like

Herds of druids farming herbs in the ZM elite zone.

Already.

(Don’t get me wrong; my druid is double gathering, I go to ZM and farm the new materials when I have 30 mins downtime. But I am one person, with one druid, on one account. I do not have 8 clones following me so I do not strip mine the place and leave it barren behind me.)

2 Likes

In David Attenborough voice: ‘‘And here we see the herd of druids in their natural habitat, eating flowers - that later will be sold on the auction house.’’

7 Likes

“When the young druids mature in 7 weeks time, they will briefly pupate and then emerge into the world, born anew with wings spread wide as their flock takes to the sky.”

5 Likes

This would be a great documentary.

2 Likes

No matter how big, strong and beautiful you are in real life (
allow me to dream)
You can always get owned in Pvp by a tiny Gnome played by a 12 year old.

Honestly, only part that bugs me is the Gnome part. (stop.dancing.on.my.corpse.)

Good night

2 Likes

While waiting for friends to do M+ I was no longer Venthyr and was instantly reminded how I’m not allowed to access the bulk of the treasures in ZM. :rage:

Thank goodness I brought a DH and a swapblaster.

5 Likes

The amount of posters expressing xenophobia and hate towards Russian players, believing that the Russians are simply too lazy to oppose their warmongering leader.

6 Likes

People standing in sanguine and then being all “healer???” when they die.

Like, seriously.

3 Likes

4 Likes

This new Wow word(?) called goop/gooping.

It sounds a bit nasty and I don’t like it

2 Likes

Yes, that was it. It got fixed soon after my post (can’t remember if it was the same day or the next day).

I got my first ban from anywhere, ever, last year for a question I asked in a thread on these forums. The question was not against any rules, but according to my ban email I was trolling. My record before the ban was 100% clean and now every day I see these people posting things that should lead to a perma ban. Thankfully my experience with people ingame has been incredible after my return. I was a bit shocked how friendly and understanding people have been.

This, I’ve been avoiding the forums for a few days due to the constant “ban Russians” threads.

2 Likes

Watching the new raid cinematic.

4 Likes

Same.

Sylvanas gets redeemed because all of her actions weren’t really hers, but the Jailer’s, according to the story. Literally the same thing happens to Arthas, and Sylvanas manages to become the biggest hypocrite and talks about how Arthas should be completely forgotten because of HIS sins. Now it suddenly doesn’t matter that he was also controlled by the Jailer. For some reason she also gets to be the only one who talks, while Uther and Jaina just watches
 Ugh.

Such a shame, the first half of the cinematic was better than what i expected it to be and then this happened.

1 Like

You might want to put spoiler tags on 

6 Likes