šŸ˜ž Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

Daggers is not considered to be a one-handed melee weapon for Enhancement Shamans. How come? Try cast Stormstrike with Daggers equippedā€¦

Now I have to craft new weapons to my crippled Shaman.

1 Like

Had a crap night, and Iā€™ve barely sleptā€¦ :confused:

1 Like

You and me both. I had tons of work to finish.

1 Like

Dunno what it was for me - mightā€™ve had panic attack without realising it.

That got tedious really quick, most were delisted pretty quick though.

1 Like

got kicked from a group that spended nearly 15 mins from start to 2nd boss area in plaguefall and they got mad when i called the tank bad it was on normal :man_facepalming:

Feral druidā€™s getting abused by Blizzard

This new affix.

Iā€™ve never been this perpetually oom before. DPS BRAIN, MUST NEVER DO MANA REGEN FOR THE HEALER AND NEVER WAIT FOR HEALER TO DRINK.

I forgot to spend my valorā€¦

10k wasted :scream_cat:

the new fill the bar quest is just too damn long. rares give next to no % anymore either. its a real drag, i cant wait to finally be able to fly at leastā€¦

1 Like

At least youā€™re not a dps trying to queue for timewalking dungeons

2 Likes

nothing i can think of can make me run tw again. its almost as boring as farming rares in zm. :joy:

1 Like

Lol, I tried that earlier on my paladin but then decided Iā€™d just tank it instead.

Iā€™m hoping I get a nice useful reward from the new raid. I pray for a chest to replace my domination low ilvl one.

1 Like

On Draenor someone has listed the haste gems at 23k a pop. That was all the motivation I needed to relog to my JC alt!

At least I had Schmu come queue boost me through TW :kissing_heart:

1 Like

People putting up spoilers on here. Damn you!

Bosses clapping our, hmmm, cheeks? :joy:
Cant believe we failed a 12, last season I did an 18 and np šŸ„²šŸ„²šŸ„²
Also, the cinematic, deffo

1 Like

Remebered how they ruined gear sets for TW dungs

Iā€™m going to take a break from the forums a few days, mainly because Iā€™m tired of seeing news about the war everyday even in a game forum like wow.

Itā€™s giving me a headache.

4 Likes

Itā€™s sad that this rubbish has to keep resurfacing. Iā€™m surprised the moderators have given up delisting all the topics. Seems now we all just have to suffer.