šŸ˜ž Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

Hearing wotlk is coming to classic soon when they cant even sort retail out and the dead realmsā€¦

2 Likes

Finished my Ember Court for the week, but one of my four guests wasnā€™t elated. Now Iā€™ll have to use them again next week for the achievement. :frowning:

Another thing that makes me frown is that the Ember Court is a weekly event. Justā€¦why? Itā€™s actually fun, and Iā€™d love to be able to host fabulous parties every day. :frowning_face:

1 Like

At least the Venthyr parties are fun to do. Itā€™s a shame the covenant events werenā€™t all created equally.

1 Like

Indeed, Iā€™d love for it to be a daily instead of a weekly event. Not only is it fun to do, but also the reputation gains are rather disappointing for a weekly event.

1 Like

Didnā€™t swap to Venth this morning, have been in ZM for less than five mins and I already am excluded from chests. Great game! So well thought out! :rage:

1 Like

yea that was one of the first things i noticed when stepping into ZM :face_vomiting:

1 Like

It shouldnā€™t but it triggers me so much and puts me in such a bad mood. So off to Oribos I go just so I can play the game.

I canā€™t use the mission table, I canā€™t pick up Callings etc because I have to spend my time yoyoing back and forth between a dps Covenant and a ZM Covenant.

1 Like

yep i cba doing ZM rn its just another dumb and worthless grind they make bad on purpose

That requires brain tho!

Canā€™t have that.

I love treasures but thereā€™s no need to swap covens solely to reach them. WoWhead helps me a lot with them anyways :grin:

Itā€™s swap covenant or not get to loot 80% of them, they are not jumping puzzles, they are simply out of reach.

1 Like

Just donā€™t be short.

1 Like

I completely agree. I know it makes me sound like an overgrown schoolgirl, but itā€™s Not Fair. Having something beneficial only available to one class and/or one covenant is wrong. Usually Blizzard make sure thereā€™s a way for everyone to do the things they want to somehow. I want to open all the chests. I canā€™t.

3 Likes

3 more weeks, Ananda, 3 more weeks and everyone will forget the Venthyr! Or dust their outlaw/warrior toons.

I know that but my inbuilt sense of equality and fair play makes me very very cross :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The guy next to me was like, big sigh and just walked away. I went Venthyr but itā€™s ridiculous.

1 Like

Tanks doing MDI pulls in pug keys.

Like, pulling mobs into first boss in theater. Like, why. Itā€™s not healable in pugs. I managed to keep up when all my CDs were active but as soon as they dropped off, we died miserably. The group was taking 20k damage per second.

just heal faster 5head

but yea thoughs tanks are a big yikers if they cant keep themselves alive while doing it

someone whispered and told me to change my hair color to anything other than Black, and honestly it made me sad as someone with black hair in real life.

Their reasoning is that Black hair is apparently ā€œnotā€ elven. which is weird because there are so many elves in-game with this hair color if you look past the Windrunners.

• Aimee (High elf cake seller in Darkmoon fair and dalaran)
  • Magister Rommath (Blood elf magister)
  • Darthalia Ebonscorch (High elf NPC in dalaran)

they told me if i keep using the black hair people will think im roleplaying a void elfā€¦ now i have to change it

2 Likes

General chat empty,barrenā€¦no one said anything.
It was like playing a single player game.