😞 Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

Not being able to reach a ZM rare in time to tag it.

1 Like

I guess it’s because you’re on Argent Dawn … I suggest you work on a backstory about your parents to prove your hair (the character’s) can be black.

3 Likes

i dont really blame this person for thinking black hair is not a “Elven” thing, as Blizzard gave 60% if not 70% of the Elven NPC’s blonde hair. and while Black hair exists with Thalassian NPC’s, its very rare. i can see the confusion.

2 Likes

Just stay with it if you like it, I could dye my hair brown here like IRL but wouldn’t fit at all. :grin:

2 Likes

I think you look really gorgeous and i am very happy you are my velf kin :smiley:

3 Likes

Give 3 min warning and / or a shield around them like the ICC rares in pre event to SL a simple QOL change for all .

5 Likes

Having to swap to Venthyr to do ZM then swapping back to Kyrian to do anything else in the game.

1 Like

Blizzard’s decisions and the people on forums behaviour

They way they have hidden alts on several sites makes me wonder if this is going to be some troll i hope its not but seeing the name shook me too.

2 Likes

Queuing timewalking on alliance with the guy I played with to KSM in season 2 on horde when he’s lvling his char on alliance.

People are going AFK randomly so they get locked out of the fights and then whine.

Being almost always on the opposite side of ZM when someone shouts a rare has spawned … /grrr!

3 Likes

Always. It’s like someone is watching where I am and then deciding which rare to spawn.

4 Likes

Failed another Indri’s Flute in Torghast because the devs with 9.2 yet have to implement a safeguard against accidentally entering the exit portal while still helping an NPC for additional Anima Power.

1 Like

Seeing players abuse Russian players no need for it.

7 Likes

Realising that the Cypher Research takes almost a week - i can understand 2 days, but 5 days 18 hours for Altonian (or however you spell it) a bloody joke!!

3 Likes

I killed so many annelids.
All to spawn Helmix to tame one of them.
As soon as it spawned, suddenly 23425432 players appear out of nowhere and wtf pwn the rare so I cannot tame

I got kicked from a TW dung right before last boss cuz tank couldnt handle that i told him he could mass grip a pack instead of wasting 20 seconds on los :woman_facepalming:

The Blight Boar concert is still bugged. The only way to see the banshees is by facing the camera towards the entrance of the cave, otherwise they disappear. :frowning:

Same thing that annoys me every day. Zereth Mortis. Having to swap to Venthyr, the NPC for the Mysterious Greenery being bugged and not appearing, the fact that Poco constantly loses his advanced options stance and costume choices.

Dying to traps in Torghast without actually touching the hazardous elements. WTF bliz???