šŸ˜ž Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

The jumping puzzles in Zereth Mortis :face_vomiting:

Tbh itā€™s not even jumpling puzzles at this point, itā€™s just purely out of reach respawning chests.

1 Like

A person who has gone out of there way to make a char looking like Brigante and posting trash.

I despise people who give likes to Retribooter/Ussrainblood/Musrbastic sick toxic vile people who upvoted and trashed Brigs thread with spam and trolls.

I hope whoever made the Brig lookalike char cant sleep at night you are trash.

7 Likes

Getting told by a shaman, when Iā€™m a paladin, to dispel a curse.

Like, bruh, heā€™s the one that can dispel the curse, not me.

1 Like

Trying to do M+ is not fun atm, really need a team again. Of all the keys weā€™ve tried to pug this week, less than half completed, most of the time people just leave.

1 Like

Seems my Wormhole Generator: Shadowlands portal to Zereth Mortis got removed. I expected this to happen, but it feels bad all the same. I suppose Iā€™ll have to grind the Enlightened paragon chests and hope I get the teleport upgrade on first try. :frowning:

I canā€™t fathom how anyone thought that putting a convenience item behind hardcore, RNG-heavy grind would be a good and fun idea. By the time you get that teleport upgrade, youā€™re already done with the zoneā€¦

3 Likes

It seems ridiculous to force this on engineers, the people in the comments donā€™t seem to be amused either.

Itā€™s bad enough we have this farcical system with RNG mounts/toys but to add a teleport option is a mistake IMO.

1 Like

They disabled the cheats for warcraft 3. Kinda sucks.

Same here, I play in Calm Keystones community, manage to get some things done there.

We did a SoA+15 yesterday, I was healing on my priest, but we couldnt get passed boss 3. He kept bugging on us, staying in that AoE field when heā€™s recharging, it was fun though, since a pug would already have stopped, we decided at one point, one more try and we stop.

New affix is also not easy, esp. on bosses. Not complaining or something, but things feel really hard.

Guess theyā€™re tuned for double legos and tier sets though, at least that would make sense.

1 Like

Iā€™m not a fan of the new affix, just seems chaotic, especially on explosive week. Unless your tank pulls small all the time.

2 Likes

I used to skip explosive week on elemental. Only high keys I do on that affix is on my priest, as holy priest I tend to have a fairly high amount of explosive orbs kill ratio. I prefer to kill orbs than to having to out heal an orb explosion or even wipe.

1 Like

I actually had my first run yesterday with this new thingy and could keep the DH tank alive with ease in giant pulls. In fact, was very smooth.

It was only a +10 however, but itā€™s still like a +15 from s2.

I was surprised the DPS actually did bombs and properly peeled for the tank (who also quickly wrote down what he wanted to have done, like focus XY, mindsoothe skip this, spear that etc).

2 Likes

Usually they donā€™t, in pugs at least. Healer I play(ed) always managed to help with orbs, Shadow Word: Pain and Frost Shock (no CD), ez! Esp. in a melee group, melee donā€™t need to run out or interrupt their rotation.

Pocopoc canā€™t remember his costume for more than a few minutes nor can he seem to grasp the stance I put him in for long :rage:

Those 3 mini bosses in the desert area of Zereth Mortis are causing such an enormous lag due to how many people are attacking them that I was forced to alt+f4. Now I canā€™t log back in. :frowning:

1 Like

I feel Z.M. is going to break you. Iā€™ve never seen someone hate a place so much! Remember to take deep breaths! :crazy_face:

1 Like

Itā€™s only the raid keeping me subbed atm. Iā€™m so fed up.

I am so whiney and miserable doing ZM and M+ atm.

I am hoping some of the issues with ZM will resolve themselves when we get to fly as I will no longer have to spend my day going back to Oribos to switch between a Covenant to play the game and a Covenant to do ZM.

However Pocopoc misebehaves forgetting his stance and costume all the time, I donā€™t really care about the costume but it annoys me having put points into his research to find I canā€™t use his abilities when I need them.

1 Like

Going to ZM for the next chapter of the story quest only to find Anduin back in the cave and youā€™re just supposed to know what happened is just poor story telling. Especially if you havnā€™t managed to do with your guild yet and LFR being time-gated for no reason. Then the quests offering ridiculously low rewards is justā€¦ Stupid.

And then theres that little scene with oversized Arthas on his horseā€¦ Bah! :joy:

1 Like

Joining a key advertised as ā€œFor completionā€. A demon hunter that had joined leaves after he died to environmental effects.

ā€¦

He died in the hallway thing into ardenweald in dos and just left.

1 Like

3x M+ vault options; neck, ring and trinket. No proper stats for me thenā€¦

Also head/chest raid items, but not the tier set.

Hope 10.0 brings a deterministic system where I can actually save up and buy specific gear pieces. Really tiring when you get this kind of guff right out of the gate.