šŸ˜ž Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

Thatā€™s true, a friend of mine was stuck on fetching encoding table for hours last night trying to redownload wow

Armory page is working fine here, even Souls page is working, liking the new look a lot better than his old Ronald Macdonald wig runs

2 Likes

Me watching Afenton trying to run away and escape my vengeance

An illusion! What are you hiding from Lunaera?

1 Like

I can usually get that to work if I close the game and open it again.

Itā€™s not great tho :frowning:

Ooh things are back again!

Quick Soul change hair.

2 Likes

Well I just cheered myself up, Ms Defilerā€™s nurse has red hair!

(She used to play WoW, so its WoW related)

1 Like

You too!

Never seen you with another hairstyle, let alone hair colorā€¦ :thinking:

True, Puny should have pink hair too!

Why would I change from my perfected look

Sadly us Belfs are limited with our hair colours

Red.

slaps Afenton and throws her over shoulder Never mind her, sheā€™s mad.

Red.

Sheā€™s getting there.

Red.

2 Likes

Says the one who paid for that hairdo! And let me down, Iā€™ve got an important archery event to win later :laughing:

2 Likes

Friends and guildmates posting their 278 tier set piece in chat and me looking at the crap :poop: I have in the vault :disappointed::disappointed::disappointed:

1 Like

Blizzardā€™s news and development update link not even working when they just posted it. It just times out.

Just gutted I canā€™t seem to get two set.

1 Like

Hi! Welcome :upside_down_face:

The nerf to hunters, bye good aoe, we suck at single and now also in aoe :upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

I dreamt I got two set. Then I woke up, I still donā€™t have tier set :rofl:

3 Likes

Finally sorting my second leggo out, but instead of committing Unity to the runecarver, slapped it straight on the base item. Canā€™t equip it, so left with a useless 291ilvl wrist and 170k down :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

I did that yesterday too - so got the runecarver to scrap it to get the mats back and then spent another tonne of gold buying another base item - I learnt the hard way :flushed:
ā€¦ for me it was 2 lots of 102k = 204k gold

1 Like