šŸ˜ž Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

MIght seem ridiculous to many people but I grinded the 15 memories for the cinematic (since going to youtube after i kept myself from spoilers for two years in my Hiatus felt like cheating)ā€¦I thought the runecarver memory would be like a proper oneā€¦well kinda disappointed to see it was kinda 10 seconds only that really didnt do much lorewise than confirm a certain aspect (wonā€™t spoil - just in case someone isnt there yet).

As I said, might be ridiculous to someā€¦but lore got me playing in the first place so yeah ā€¦

2 Likes

Got hyped up by friends to do M+ & finally start pushing (even most of you would probably consider this quite casual), we would aim for a +12 finally.

context, tanking has been extremely frustrating the past few weeks & I had kind of given up on the game by nowā€¦ this had been a breath of fresh air. But instead one after the other AFKā€™d until we amassed 1.5hrs of downtime for something I was already very relunctant on doing.

I think I donā€™t have the energy any more. I worry I may have ruined our friendship over it. As silly and petty as it all is.

1 Like

That must have hurtā€¦ouch.

1 Like

Our hunter derped on the last boss and died early on, so that made it more difficult especially as that boss likes to send dps down to run the mini gauntlet :smile:

Finally reaching last boss (Custodian) in Twisting Corridors after 3.5 hours, only for my potato computer to start intermittent freezing. Ok, itā€™s only layer 1, but it was the first time Iā€™d got past 14, and when the fights kiting and timing interrupts any tech glitch leads to a wipe.

last week i ve spent 2h and 10 minutes in a layer 7 torghast group and we couldnt kill the last boss. means over two hours wasted for absolutely NOTHING.

this killed the little joy i still had for shadowlands. im so fed up with everything. cant even bring myself to play m+ anymore.

2 Likes

I did the layer 8 three times, itā€™s very demoralising. I just wanted it done and out of the way in the end.

2 Likes

just wished it was more apparent when you cant kill the endboss sooner so you can abort, cut your losses and retry it. or, make it so you only have runs taking 20-30mins instead of 2 hoursā€¦

i really want to beat layer 8 but i dont want to waste any more time on it either. :roll_eyes: meh.

Reaching that pet you finally want to tame in SL and a bunch of farmers star it out of existence. pulls hair

Logging in, accepting 3 callings in my covenantā€™s baseā€¦ and justā€¦ sighing and logging off. I just cba anymore. Itā€™s not fun. :confused:

2 Likes

Went a +11 key and they disbanded cause they said disc priests are uselessā€¦ (I was the disc priest)

the day i get in to a 12 they rather down grade and walk a 11 and make it on a monday morning. :wink:

I frowned today when I realised how long crafting 2600 ink would take.
Was skilling up my alliance scribe to create various items for all the alts.

During the craft I managed to: Fold the washes of this morning, empty the dishwasher, work a bit on the car and take a shower. When all that was done I still had a hundred left. :crazy_face:

Now Iā€™m still left with crafting everything. :pensive: :stuck_out_tongue:

Drop Rateā€¦ everyday.
Sometimes not on a Wednesday.

2 Likes

not so fun topics :c

1 Like

I was doing night fae stage thing today, Im missing only 1 boss to complete achivment and buy mount but I cannot get it done for few days now :frowning:

Seeing Twiluna sad on the forum

2 Likes

M plus was so bad this week Iā€™ve played more SMITE than WoW.

1 Like

Forgetting that squirreled Anima, doesnā€™t count towards the Weekly.
:crying_cat_face:

1 Like