šŸ˜ž Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

As is tradition.

1 Like

You promised you wouldnā€™t share those, thatā€™s private!

2 Likes

Trying to buy an Olea Cache and the zone is too lagged out to let me :joy:

Iā€™ve been opening one discarded automa junk pile after another, and yet the Pocopoc customisation upgrade keeps eluding me. :frowning:

Itā€™s the only one I have left to get now, and itā€™s the hardest to find xD

1 Like

Yesterday night I did tank Spires 18 very badly. I was tired and I couldnā€™t keep up. Forgot to tell people to come up the stairs after first boss. Me dying, they dying soon after.
Then I forgot to tell them I was bubbling to lure out the lions. Healer healed me through BoP, he died, we all did.
Then I missed one mob on the spear and that killed the dps and therefore we lost the advantage and we all died.

Moral of the story is people in the group told me I was a bad tank and I agree with them. And I now fear Iā€™ll never get invited for keys anymore :confused: because that group will spread the rumor Iā€™m not good.

Donā€™t be too hard on yourself, friend. We all make mistakes. And I seriously doubt that they even remember you by now, so the chances of them spreading that youā€™re a bad tank and you not being invited because of that are slim to none. :slight_smile:

1 Like

No tank is perfect first time and EVERYONE even after they have become ā€œexpertsā€ make mistakes. What counts is you learn from it, and do NOT allow people to scare you off tanking in the future, as sadly I have done, as it just lets them have their little moment of ā€œIā€™m superior to this random fella in a videogame!ā€

Nah youā€™ll be fine. Despite people insisting this game is virtually dead with only 50 people playing the chances of you running into the same group (assuming it was randoms) is just that. Random.

I can count one hand the amount of people Iā€™ve run into twice in quick succession and even if you do bump into one of them further down the line, chances are they will have forgotten all about it by then.

Now cmere and get a hug you glorious red haired paladin.

2 Likes

When browsing my favourite items on the AH, most of them shows up as ā€˜None availableā€™ because the UI somehow fails to fetch their availability. Manually clicking on the ā€˜Not availableā€™ items surely takes me to their existing listings, but it is so impractical to do this extra step for every item I am following.

This started happening 3-4 days ago or so, and happens even with all addons disabled.

Where ever happened to the old fashion terms like ā€œCarebearā€

Why you spamming this ?

That Blizzard still havenā€™t learnt (after Nazjatar) that jumping puzzles are impossible for some people and frustrate most of those who can do them. Sadly Iā€™ll always be one schematic short as the Omnipotential Core is impossible for me to reach. Some people arenā€™t very dextrous and are never going to be able to do the jumps. What a waste of an hour for nothing.

3 Likes

Can a friend not swab blast you there or another priest life grip you ? i havent looked much into schematics there as i do not like the system :frowning:

Iā€™ll investigate, but Iā€™m not sure if the actual alcoves are open to everyone at the same time or solo instanced

1 Like

I wish you luck but i am same as you i can not do jump puzzles and it stresses me out.

2 Likes

I have no idea why jump puzzles are in WoW, if I want to play a platformer Iā€™ll just play Sonic the Hedgehog.

5 Likes

The swapblaster has to be fast, there is a patrolling orb in the air that knocks you off.

2 Likes

Today I did something I have not done for a very long time.

I left halfway through an LFR, I lost count of bosses Iā€™ve dropped and no loot whatsoever.

Iā€™m just not having ā€œfunā€ anymore.

I donā€™t want LFR to be loot pinatas, but neither do I want to spend ages just getting cosmic flux and anima either.

2 Likes

I tend to leave LFR if the queue pops, only for me to find they are on the last boss of a wing and I need all the bosses (except when it was Council of Blood, in Castle Nathria)