😞 Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

Trying to kill all invasion point bosses on Argus is tedious as unlike the greater invasion points the boss you get is random. I’m down to one boss and it’s getting tiring spamming them just to get a boss I’ve already killed.

Tyrannical Affix

Where the heck is Sorranos … I’m doing more than bloomin frowning!
… some of my alts want to see it!

Dropped 2 tier slot pieces from my 2 m+ runs so far - same slots as I’ve already got equipped but higher ilvl, so they staying in my inventory for couple of weeks :disappointed:

1 Like

Does he come up on rotation like some of the other rares?

2 Likes

The amount of spam posts about the same subject just under a different title by same poster.

1 Like

Wowhead is unsure in the comment section

Sorranos - NPC - World of Warcraft (wowhead.com)

Really strange some say 30mins some say 150mins respawn and others say only on set days nothing confirmed yet.

1 Like

I’ve not paid attn if he’s included in the wowhead daily rotation info or not. I did find another guide that listed who is rotation and who isn’t will have to dig that out again.

NOTE: The following rares have a chance to not spawn every day. To see what rares are available for the day in Zereth Mortis, check the Today in WoW section on the front page of Wowhead.

Quoted from

Found it

2 Likes

Would be great if you could ty atleast i know its tameable now as well.

2 Likes

Thank you - adding this link to the “Today in wow” to see if Sorranos lists on there over the next few days
… yesterday I sat for a good 3 hours there, fishing and no show so wonder if this is not every other day as it’s not been seen yesterday or listed in the link for today - one day :grinning:

2 Likes

Trying to do a +16 NW on my priest. Twice we wiped on stitchflesh because I got healing aggro and I was murdered. Then people left.

Just… What.

1 Like

Did a TW Eye of Azshara as a holy paladin before going to bed. We wiped 3 times on Serpentix because the tanks had trouble tracking the boss and staying in melee range (first tank left after 2 wipes). Possibly people doing it 1st time as no one interrupted rampage either. We managed to clear it after I explained the boss (though I’m not sure how many of them paid attention to chat) and marked the boss so they don’t mistake any of the adds for it.

1 Like

I got kicked from a dungeon i had been in que for over an hour becuase i got a quest item before the tank that could barely tank 5 mobs in a normal dungeon :frowning:

The Drakthyr announcment.

All the hate on transgender’s sad to see that.

4 Likes

The vault really hates me, I now have two charges saved up for the Catalyst. At least I actually do have four set though.

1 Like

The fact that I will have to wait 14 more days for 4-set :frowning:

1 Like

Pretty underwhelming Great Vault rewards this week, unfortunately. :frowning:

I know it sucks and its slow but atleast with how it works you are 100% going to get it unlike in past tiers when you just lucked out for the whole tier.

2 Likes

Not being able to send cosmic flux to alts and instead having to grind it on them as well to craft legendaries or set items.

WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITH 60K FLUX ON MY PALADIN?

1 Like