šŸ˜ž Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

same hereā€¦ and this alt (the 2nd most developed) is sitting around 5000. the other 5 alts almos zero.

1 Like

I feel you!

1 Like

Lol send me some, i am just farming cosmic flux by doing keys and always below 5k between upgrades etc XD

1 Like

Itā€™s blasting through level1 torghast faster for that?

I hate Torghast, I only have to run round the covenant invasion area of the Maw and there are lots of extra souls waiting with very few people doing the activities.

Iā€™m not sure if they nerfed the drop rate of the Provis Cache Key or if Iā€™m just being incredibly unlucky, but after 300 Ephemera Strands collected Iā€™ve yet to see one drop. :frowning:

1 Like

The Provis cache is an example of bad game design. It has two layers of RNG, first you need to get the key and thereā€™s only a small chance you get the desired loot. So that 7% drop chance is actually 1% or lower.

2 Likes

Indeed, and itā€™s time-gated to once per day, so this RNG on top of it is seriously overkill. :frowning:

People not killing the explosives, like, at all.

1 Like

People still not killing explosives and in addition going ā€œthe healer should do itā€. BRUH, Iā€™M BUSY PUMPING 20K HPS INTO YOU, I DONā€™T HAVE ENOUGH GCDS FOR EXPLOSIVES IN ADDITION TO THAT.

1 Like

Iā€™m slowly working my way through all the NF cosmetics but there are two that are both going to take around 25k and 30k. Possibly three now I think of it.

Agreed - its the definition of torture - Iā€™ve opened 150+ of those damn things trying to get key to get the poppycock outfit - on both my alts got it first try - on my main - literally hundreds of tries - its simply not fun/souldestroying - surely it would make sense for these things to be account wide!

Wasting another hour in the Rondure alcove trying to get the schematic. I tried every suggestion on wowhead and not one of them works. Many of the suggested methods are disabled in there so useless.
I canā€™t do jumping things. I donā€™t have the dexterity nor the 3D awareness.

Ah, I just encountered that one today. Very frustrating! Anyway, this is the guide I followed:

I found that I had to hit the space bar just before I felt I should jump, as the timing is off in the game - donā€™t know if itā€™s just a WoW thing or an age thing, as I am usually pretty good at platform games. Lucky for me I already had the kobold candle for Poco, so didnā€™t have to get up to the chest at the top.

How do you move forward btw? I always use the two mouse buttons to move forward, as that separates out the direction / movement hand from the jump hand. I could never get to grips with wasd anyway, probably as I cut my gaming teeth on one of these:

[Quickshot - C64-Wiki](https://www.c64-wiki.com/wiki/Quickshot#QuickShot_II_Plus_-_1984)

People not using defensives in +18 and then complaining that they didnā€™t get healed when they instantly died to a cast not getting stopped. Rogue died with cloak available, USE IT.

1 Like

Thank you, Thodric. Iā€™ll give it a go. Yes, I donā€™t need the chest, just the schematic.

Moving forward ā€¦ had to go in game to check. If Iā€™m running for a jump, mouse. I think I only use W for ā€˜thoughtlessā€™ moving forward, eg flying somewhere. Iā€™ll test again and try not to think about what Iā€™m doing :smiley:

All I did was /dance

They couldnā€™t handle it :expressionless:

6 Likes

Comp Stomp ends tomorrow :frowning:

1 Like

Trying to unlock my warlock class mount, and connected exactly 3 minutes outside of the invasion window, to get that commander core. I canā€™t believe this is still a thing. Will have to wait till tomorrow evening after work

1 Like

so thats youre dance off you are hiding from me

1 Like