šŸ˜ž Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

You can get me instead.

1 Like

When I join a Battleground and most of my teammates have 50k HP while the enemy has 80k HP

1 Like

Thanks! Highlord Darion Mograine was quite insistent, but it worked.

yeah was looking forward to the new expansion but yet again you tell us a year before donā€™t you think thatā€™s taking the pee building ppls hopes up and looking forwards to coming bk to the game and hopefully enjoying it again for a month or 2 u need to do expansion once 1 year with a few updates in between we pay enough for you to do it and you got staff they are great at there job just a bit lapse in making the trees look like trees and not carboard cut-outs though

Logging in and being all ā€œMaybe I should do my own key, what do I have?ā€. Open my addon for seeing what keys Iā€™ve got and done:

Might have to downgrade that.

1 Like

Itā€™s a total yawnfest. I canā€™t believe they actually put that out for sale.

Refuses to drop for any of my casters when they are lucky enough to get the ā€˜Wizard of Ozā€™-play. Itā€™s not that it doesnā€™t drops at all, because it does. Plenty. On my Hunter, Paladins, and Warriorā€¦ :expressionless:

Iā€™m going to IKEA tomorrow.

3 Likes

yep

1 Like

Coincidentally, what theyā€™re trying to build is exactly what Iā€™m gonna buy.

2 Likes

I canā€™t get myself to leveling anything.

Iā€™m struggling so much to find the motivation to do stuff in game. I need to finish off the NF collecting which needs around another 100k worth of anima, and then do all their covenant achies. Then I have to do Necro. Still havenā€™t done the Kyrian arena minigame either.

And every time I have to swap back to Kyrian to actually play the game, yet I need to be specific covenants to get stuff in the game. Itā€™s such a mess.

The swapping is driving me insane.

3 Likes

Same, main thing Iā€™m doinā€™ on my paladin is aiming for KSM.

My score is 2164 so farā€¦

3 Likes

I still need to do AotC as well.

It doesnā€™t help that I detest the Protoform Synthesis for mounts/pets in ZM as well. I am hating the grind.

3 Likes

I donā€™t have AotC, mightā€™ve paid for it if there was a mount like the last couple expansions - but thereā€™s not of that so, none of that for me.

And ye, Protoform is meh - I got one mount so far from that, and no pets. Doubt Iā€™ll do it anytime soon. Maybe next expansionā€¦

2 Likes

There is a mount for doing AotC Jailer

Ohā€¦ well, I suppose Iā€™ll pass this year!

Iā€™ve seen people on that - and you dont even sit inside of it , you sit more like 40 cm above the seat itself.

1 Like

Iā€™ve been Kyrian since the start and not swapped ā€¦ and I still havenā€™t done it either. I tried once, it annoyed me intensely so I havenā€™t tried again.

I actually like that. I feel it should be a bit of a struggle to get mounts though maybe pets should be a little easier. Without checking ingame, I think I have 3 or 4 mounts now and a few pets but am only going for mounts at the moment. The worst part (for me) are the items that are in raids which may have a chance of dropping in the Olea Cache. The friend I was playing with last week opened one and got a couple of Tools of Incomprehensible Experimentation. I got a lattice which I already had 4 or 5 of. I was not so silently fuming.

2 Likes

The change came in for those who donā€™t like the rare farm method but I think it would be nicer to have a 50/50 split in future.