šŸ˜ž Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

Sure, so then make everything give me 0 xp. It has nothing to do with leveling. Itā€™s just about being able to play the game. I want to stay there. You canā€™t stop me from staying there. But if you make me not hate the game while there, I might not get bored in a week of insta-killing everything.

I actually, honest to god, enjoyed doing content. Why? because the combat is, imho, good enough. The quests are ā€¦ well. Itā€™s wow. Itā€™s not great. But Iā€™m getting my achievements, farming mounts, getting mogs. I could see myself doing this for months on end.

IF THE GAMEPLAY WERE OKAY. And, as long as the Chromie Time thing is up, it is!

So yeah. I donā€™t care what blizzard wants. Just donā€™t ban me from your best feature. Kill all XP gain. I donā€™t care. Iā€™m not there for leveling. I CAN stop my toon from leveling. But what if I want to do loremaster on my main? Should I not play your latests expansion because you canā€™t make your game not suck?

my still dead friends list with not a soul online in the past 2 years

You do have to kind of evolve your friends list. I only have one friend on there from when I started playing and Iā€™m married to him. The rest are people Iā€™ve met over the years, people come and go but you can always make new friends.

I realise youā€™re trying to make a different point but I find itā€™s harder and harder to find people who stick with one game these days. Most play many and hop in between a large collection of things. Some just play the latest games.

2 Likes

Spiteful stopping you from going forward in the maze in mists. Like, seriously, that maze takes forever to do with spiteful.

Epic Battlegroundsā€¦ joined 2 losing games in a row, then when I finally enter fresh match we get instantly wiped in the first fight.

People spamming every thread asking for SP buff.

5 Likes

Itā€™s not people, itā€™s a person and is incredibly irritating to a SP so must be a lot worse to classes that donā€™t care :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thought Iā€™d gear my shaman. A +10 is actually harder than doing a +20. Seriously, people. I havenā€™t seen anyone die as fast those players did in any of the 20s Iā€™ve done, but this was a 10.

That stupid bear head from Antorus heroic for my druid transmog that refuses to dropā€¦and that raid on HC is so tedious with the bosses that take ages to kill. So frustrating. I hate that place.

Only TW raid I completed was Black temple for the demon hunter warglaives transmog.

After that.

Never set foot in one again.

Just thinking about some grinds on old expansion features I have left like Argent Tournament or Firelands Invasion (Molten Front) makes me frown. Theyā€™re mind numbingly repetitive, and since you farm a sort of tokens and not rep it canā€™t really be sped up either.

I just did that, got the Glaives on my rogue and just ran the TW raid on my Paladin so I can now mog Glaives on my DH :rofl:

I can go back to ignoring TW.

1 Like

I got them on Souldefilerā€¦ oooā€¦ lemme checkā€¦

10/12/2012 and the first timewalking raid for BT when you could unlock the mog for demon hunters I completed it. Been using it on my demon hunters ever since, and the lure of 252 gear doesnā€™t entice me back.

the suckiness of loot

Had an SD17 key which I canā€™t seem to form a group for, tried for multiple days and still no luck.

Random dungeons below level 50. Itā€™s just cringeworthy. Rushing through a dungeon, skipping all the bosses and still taking as long as playing it normally, because add pulls, people canā€™t play properly.

2 Likes

pls add this man in a questā€¦

Slowly losing the will to live doing Archeology Achievements.

1 Like

Why though? Do they give some sort of rewards or is it purely for achievement sake?