😞 Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

So maybe if i can ask you why you felt the need to scold me then if you had no knowledge of problem’s ?

I guess that was a jibe at how i termed my words but w/e thanks for the well wishes i will now leave this thread a lone.

I just want to be clear, that was meant for you mentioning dealing with things right now. Got nothing against you, promise.

It was an overreaction of mine over an overreaction of yours. I’ll admit it was not my best choice in life.

But yes, you stay safe there. Hope things get better for you :smile:

2 Likes

sorry for the late reply, no problem at all. I was just checking because what Daestra mentioned shocked me.

when i came back to wow and the forums, i was hoping for a new fresh beginning and leave all that drama behind. So thats why i wanted to make sure i was not mentioned somewhere where i am not apart of. Be it Reddit, discord, Twitter, or others.
The forums and social media can get very toxic at times.

I hope my question wasn’t taken in a negative way, as I was simply curious. And I hope we remain forum friends.

And this will be my last reply on the topic.

I hope they feel better soon and I’m sorry to hear that. :heart:

3 Likes

I stumbled across this tooic that I made a while back while looking for something else, and now I’m a little saddened.

1 Like

In TBC Classic, I was in a very nice guild where some people was raiding and others were leveling and helping each others out. Quite lively chat and there was always someone online.

Yesterday, those how are at max level, started a raid for the 3rd time, already cleared some of the raids twice before, and there was some sort of drama. One person said in guild chat that he does not want raid leader to shout and curse in voice chat and he left the guild and discord.

Today, I just logged to play and have some fun, turns out the guild was disbanded OR for some reason I was kicked out. I was not raiding, my main is level 65 and I had nothing to do with the drama. I also noticed that I was kicked or the server was shutdown on discord.

I did not made lifetime friends, but I had some good times in Outlands leveling with a guildie, so it kind of makes me sad that I am no longer in a guild. Thinking about it, last time I was on an active guild in WoW, retail included, was somewhere in BFA :frowning_face:

2 Likes

US Maintenance was pushed back three times. Hope ours doesn’t suffer the same fate.

8 hour maintenance…

9.2.5 broke ‘Can I Mog It?’, and the devs have yet to make updates available on WowUp.

Go grab it direct instead if you are unwilling to use Curseforge. You can grab it old skool.

https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/can-i-mog-it

Thanks for the link, though it seems like the devs haven’t released any updates yet on curseforge. Hopefully it will come soon.

As far as I know it wasn’t updated for 9.2.0 either but it seemed to work fine. They might just be updating it on an on demand basis.

Mine is still running 9.1.5 but also works still.

Could be a conflict maybe?

1 Like

Maybe, I have both that and Better Wardrobe. I’ve yet to troubleshoot which one is giving me problems exactly.

Seems to be giving me trouble atm.

2 Likes

Thanks, next time I play I’ll try disabling it and see how it goes. I consider Can I Mog It much more useful anyway. Better wardrobe is just an extra for seeing questing/dungeon sets and finding recolors for me.

2 Likes

Can I Mog It still errors on my end after disabling Better Wardrobe, and this bug have even been reported on Github multiple times the last hours.

2 Likes

Hopefully they’ll push an update then if there are enough reports.

My first +15 vault with an alt!

…legendary slot.

:grimacing:

2 Likes

The queue times for Solo Shuffle for DPS…
As healer: Instantaneous
As Dps: 12 minutes

i saw the images in wowhead regarding the red eyes and grey skin
and there is a bug that shows your character topless
and another bug is a blue glow on weapon like my current polearm glowing
sure these are not intended?