😞 Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

Finding out I can’t use the only good nelf female face with the new customization.

1 Like

I previously bought mats to rank up the leather legendary belt, then today I ranked up the mail one. I don’t play any mail classes.

I still have enough mats to rank up the leather one but I took a bath buying the shards.

1 Like

Seems like the new social contract has initiated a forum ban speedrun event or something.

1 Like

Hopefully you have some popcorn at hand. If not, then here you go:

3 Likes

People getting triggered by the social contract or pride month is the thing i frown upon.

1 Like

No thanks. I’ve actually overeaten at dinner so I’d rather not see food right now.

2 Likes

That the new dark ranger customization is just one skin and the red eyes are forced and limited to this one skin.
I really hope this simple addition doesnt remove the chance for san’layn or darkfallen allied race down the line.

This is what allows you to be a san’layn. The rest is just mogs mostly, unless it’s revealing, because then you get to spice it up with tattoos if ever added.

Hey, that gives me the idea…

No, This is what allow us to look like darkfallen.
No blood related racials.
No vampire or undead themed customizations, just pale skin and red eyes.
No transmog, no mount and no “home”.

I think the fact that there are 4 playable elf races removes the chance of having more elf races, at least in the forseeable future.

3 Likes

Indeed, 4 is more than enough.

The customisations can be added baseline just what we got today, and as for the racials… we could do something like picking one of your choice from a generic list, no matter the race you play.

Indeed, and if you add the customization on top, technically we have about 6 elves. (Not counting demon hunters as they are a class)

that would be fine if they do that. I have suggested several times that racials should be redone so we can pick a few from a list like how pvp talents work sort of.
Though it would look odd when we have allied races like highmountain and lightforged that could have been the same as the original. Same goes for some other allied races aswell.

San’layn being allied race makes more sense than half of the allied races we already have.

1 Like

aye agreed
i have two examples of another game
its for two ff 8 man trials the groups i joined for them had the mechanics ignored many wipes happened and group disbanded after lol

My Maldraxxus minion is a bit shy today, when I’m in the Seat of the Primus area all I see is a floating hat!

I don’t think it wants to be seen with me…

3 Likes

Nope, it just means hats are abominations. :thinking:

2 Likes

Any fixing updates for ‘Can I Mog It?’ is still not released, and I can’t do my weekly instance farm without it. Got like 13 chars tripping around with in average 5,75 instances assigned on each.

i dont know about that just that details addon is yet to get a update from minion
and new patch instantly bring up a"addon is out of date please disable" warning

I’ll have yours!

3 Likes

Wait, here’s some more! :popcorn:

Oh… watch that pretty hair of yours.

1 Like