šŸ˜ž Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

Thank you :kissing_heart:

Iā€™m going to try this one and see if it takes

2 Likes

well i got this error during and after maintenance on another game after trying to log in
Unable to complete version check.
[30410][30607][10009][19900][12030]
yes it took multiple hours to fix some node when the previous issue was noted haha

You have 2 weeks to reflect on what you did wrong, and hopefuly you will return a better person that when you left
Win-win

3 Likes

Just be mature and do not insult otherā€™s its common sense really.

3 Likes

ā€¦ when you sometimes regret picking necro covenant for your demon Hunter
ā€¦ I. SO hate the extra mobs that spawn with one of the talents that are supposed to help but tend to spawn just as you kill the mob and your left there fighting something of your own making /meh!

( ā€¦ and aye, could change covenants, but cba! - will suffer with it} :flushed:

2 Likes

Me: Hello GM, I wonder if you could tell me whether or not this old recipe still drops or was removed with Cataclysm. You see, itā€™s page on Wowhead is unclear on this, so I hoped you could help us once for all by confirming itā€™s status, and I will share your answer on Wowhead.

GM: Lol, TL;DR. Hereā€™s your link to Wowhead, youā€™re welcome!

4 Likes

Did my first full clear of Emerald Nightmare mythic and only got 1 piece of transmog gearā€¦ Wristsā€¦

At least I got plenty of Artifact relics though :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Next time, just ask your cat or dog.

Youā€™ll probably get a more helpful reply :clown_face:

6 Likes

It has great transmogs. I remember doing it with some French folks who wanted to farm transmogs.

3 Likes

Disconnected during a cut scene I hadnā€™t watched before.

So when I get back in, gonna have to check on Youtube how it ends :unamused:

5 Likes

When I faction changed I lost the ā€œOf Lordaeronā€ title, the Dark ranger costume sold in True shot lodge is also gone.

Iā€™m honestly not in the mood to do it again on the same character.

2 Likes

Sub is ending soon. This is goodbye for now :disappointed_relieved:

5 Likes

Sad to see you go i enjoy your posts on forums.

2 Likes

Tomorrow we will be eating some seafood.

So this lobster sandwich is yours.

Take care :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

Doing Black Temple with my Guardian Druid, and somehow I managed to get stuck in Illidan Stormrageā€™s phase 2 after killing the elementals spawned by Blades of Azzinoth. Now Illidan is unattackable in the air flying around casting Dark Barrage and Eye Glazeā€¦

Good thing Shadowmeld works for resetting the fight.

3 Likes

You could go to the Black temple in warrior,rogue,death knight,monk and demon hunter

They are the ones that can wield warglaive of azzinoth

But i never transmogged them,maybe try it

I know, my Gnome Rogue is my first eligible character that got the Warglaive drop, and he have since been grinding weekly for the other one. :slight_smile:

As for my other chars, some of them still needs gear tokens for tier- and pvp sets for their transmog.

2 Likes

Even Tomb of Sargeras and Black temple transmogs are the same

I saw Shaman ToS tier set in mythic is similar to BC one

2 Likes

Invisible arrows on mistcaller. Got clipped because I couldnā€™t see any arrows.

2 Likes

Another hour wasted in the Rondure Alcove failing, yet again, to get on the 3rd ball as neither my speed nor jumping height is enough. Iā€™m so absolutely fed up with jumping puzzles that can only be done by a few races/specs.
All I wanted was a complete set of mount schematics :sleepy:

3 Likes