😞 Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

did the Darkshore warfront which took around an hour and a fifteen minutes as there was only five people. After all that effort i only got a sandal twice, which i already have. so three sandles. RIP

3 Likes

seeing a boost ad in ffxivs LFG ignoring the poster actually removes the group from lfg permanently
yes that and the rng one raid to have your item drop on the 4th run
and being the only class that can equip it when it drops
and lastly this is the wrong forum but their void storage having 400 slots
i boosted some jobs and leveled them to 90 and got to 340 slots
but its only for my main so no problem
does the wow storage have to 400 slots already?

2 Likes

When I see Blizz are finally doing something about SPs … only to find it’s this:

This has to be the most niche problem for SPs that I didn’t know we had.

8 Likes

Now the only thing that actively makes me frown in the game now is when I am farming T-mogs and what I am after doesn’t drop, but something I did want for another character does!!!

I feel red hot smacky rage, do a muttley impression from wacky races, and then go make a cup of tea.

Cups of tea make everything better!!!

6 Likes

tmog should be account wide (for those that want it) I got the item, what character it was on shouldnt matter. Have an option for “as it is now” for people who want the ‘discovery’ etc.

3 Likes

Only did four m plus last week and as the vault offered nothing good I realised I don’t even have enough for a socket this week as a booby prize.

2 Likes

There is sockets are Season 3? I thought they removed the items to make one… I really need to read up (something I said I wouldn’t do - A game shouldn’t need you to ‘study’)

3 Likes

They are now a consolation prize when you don’t get anything good in the vault. I just didn’t do enough content for the six tokens. I only got four. But I can save them up.

4 Likes

People being all “You sure you can heal grievous?”.

Yes, I’m pretty sure it’s a non-issue. Problem is the people are getting themselves killed in like 1-2 seconds, there’s no outhealing that. Maybe they should worry less about grievous and worry more about avoiding stuff that will kill them. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Also my gaming bud took another break from WoW so I’m back to no pugging buddy for M plus. So I have zero inclination to do any of those now.

4 Likes

do you mean “general grievous”?
sorry.

2 Likes

I wanna level some horde alts because I have some cloth/leather/mail mogs sitting on my horde warrior but no high enough level toons to learn them. But when I think about it the idea of playing horde usually puts me off, even if said alts are goblins/elves which I find the most bearable horde races to play.

3 Likes

I’ll be honest to you, whenever I do keys with my group, we always have a missing dps spot so… maybe you could hop in for that. We pushed as high as +19 last week. :yum:

Basically, we have a Tank (that’s how the guy calls himself), 2 good dps, of which one used to be a healer but I swapped places with her, so I wouldn’t be forced to play shadow → can heal :rofl: and that’s four of us.

2 Likes

No internet for 3 days last week, and no energy for the rest of the week = no vaults for me :confused: Hope this week will be better :slight_smile:

Farming Malleable Flesh for the Necrolords is a bit more tedious than I’d expected.

One does not simplify farm Malleable Flesh. It arrives as a gift.

3 Likes

I relate to this so much :joy:

3 Likes

My home realm (HW) closing down in The Burning Crusade and nowhere to go :frowning:

4 Likes

I hope you find a new home :hearts:

3 Likes

I feel you, I too used to play there originally and… the parting was painful back in November.

We went over as a guild to Mirage, but I can’t enjoy it as much as I did with HW. It was smaller and cozier, I could farm as I wanted and always bumped into a friendly and chill player to do quests and dungeons with. All of us knew each other :smiling_face_with_tear:

If your way does take you there, feel free to visit the guild called Sparks, led by Yazrakh. She’d be thrilled to have you, have no doubt. :slightly_smiling_face: However, they are more raiding focused, but if it’s not a problem for you, then it will be easy to make a friend or two!

1 Like