šŸ˜ž Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

Thank you. Mirage Raceways is where my guild went as well, but after some weeks I took a paid transfer back, because I had no fun in playing there.

1 Like

I did 3 +20, +19 and another +19 from vault in a row and all of them had a leaver after the first pack. Now Iā€™m back to +18, and I think to myself: ā€œWhy do I have to spend 90 min now to form 3 new groups and another 120 minutes to actually complete those dungeons, because blizzard canā€™t fix their game.ā€ Thanks for wasting my time and receiving money for that aswell. Also canā€™t join any heroic, because I donā€™t have 9/9 normal, bc I came too late to 9.2, nobody runs it anymore, and i also donā€™t need gear from that raid =)

DK Tank dying several times with full RP.

Like, what. How do you not ever think ā€œMaybe I should death strike!ā€?

Another run in the Firelands, another run when the rare drops which I want donā€™t drop. Every time I kill Ragnaros now, I do so with a very real, OOC hate.

1 Like

How tier set bonuses once again dictate the dps meta and have been brought back for no reason when the only tier sets people asked for were mog

Itā€™s a very minor thing actually but kinda sad how all the DK runeforge weapon enchants that were added in SL use the same visual. I donā€™t even think they had to make new visuals, just use existing ones that are more fitting for each of them.

Speak for your self its great having tier back and the way it affects your class. They never should have gotten rid of it in the first place

1 Like

Have started on Necrolord things, and taking Unity out with me for transmog set seems a very slow process.

I am farming invincible with 9 characters. I am losing my mind here, I am close to 200 attempts. Just end this suffering alreadyā€¦

3 Likes

I feel ypur pain - im doing it on 1 character not dropped in 8 years for me now

1 Like

These stupid covenant buffs in dungeons.

Canā€™t wait until we donā€™t have anything like this again.

1 Like

I could live with other mounts not droppingā€¦ but invincible of all mounts? The one that takes freaking half an hour just for 1 attempt. This is BS.

2 Likes

There is a discord that pings when a WQ that drops an item. Iā€™m out atm but will post when home.

Btw the quest drops for all characters eligible that day, they pop up roughly once a week though.

1 Like

Yep - i was chuffed to bits when Ashes of Alā€™Ar dropped for me first time - not a sniff of any decent mount sinceā€¦

How did this event ā€œmakeā€ you frown/unhappy?

I am probably on the discord but forgotten the name of it, will also have to unmute it.

*edit to add, I found it in my list of communities, I can see the last ping was on the 12th for EU. Looks like this set isnā€™t going to be fast to collect.

1 Like

Whole LFR raid made me almost quit WoW todayā€¦

I know, LFR is something you need to have nerves of steel, but today even steel wasnā€™t strong enoughā€¦

I was in there as a tank and on Pantheon suddenly there werenā€™t only the two bosses but also another large mob. The other tank was afk just prior to pull and came in later than the rest. Ok, maybe he added something when running inā€¦can happen. We managed that bossfight in hard mode and went on.

However Lihuvim the other tank died on the trash and decided to run in againā€¦when he was there he immediately pulled boss and just after 1 minute there was again one of the large trashmobs that you usually donā€™t even pull. This time we wiped. So for me it was basicly either him or meā€¦group will have to wait for another tank one way or the other.

So I told the group and initiated a votekick against that tank which (luckily) went throughā€¦might have been fine so far but thenā€¦
I actually got scolded by some in the raid for initiating a votekick against a player that was repeatedly sabotaging the raid deliberatly just because he was a tank? Granted, he played his tank well concerning tank-mechanics, but wtf? There is a guy in the raid thatā€™s not helping but actually an additional obstacle and I have to defend against the decision not to play with that guy?!? Seriously?!?

In the end I did tank Lihuvim alone and Melees had to learn that their feet reaching to the ground and can be used to move out of s**t. Some learned quick, others learned the hard way :slight_smile:

And on top of that: There is not even a proper category to report such malicios playstyle towards GMsā€¦

What set is this? I must be out of the loop :scream:

Iā€™ve only just got round to doing Necrolords so itā€™s not new. Itā€™s the transmog set that has a chance to drop a piece when you do WQ in Maldraxxus with Unity from the abomination factory.

1 Like

Joined a +5.

The leader wants us to have BL. 270+ dps in the group and he thinks we need a heroism, declining all healers that arenā€™t shamans.

Seriously. Some peopleā€¦