šŸ˜ž Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

I was at 2k + attempts for that when it finally dropped on a an alt rogue of mine that set foot in the raid for the first time :rofl:

2 Likes

The influx of DK tanks that donā€™t death strike and die with full RP is starting to get on my nerves now. Itā€™s getting to season 1 vengeance DH levels but with DK tanks now.

2 Likes

Standard occurrence each time when fotm changes.

2 Likes

My guild have decided to go on a raid break until S4 :sob:

1 Like

Having a 223 tank or something in a +16 thatā€™s easier to heal than 270+ tanks in +15sā€¦

1 Like

Me, about to upgrade my tier set pants to 252 for transmogā€¦

Also me, missing 25 Valorā€¦ :c

3 Likes

Guild break till season 4ā€¦ bah! :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

I miss XD panda.

ā€¦youā€™re in the same guild?

• I wiped LFT twice today because I didnt know the mechanics while tanking;
  • its 3rd day in a row Iā€™m trying to fish out Strange Goop;

I got that mount todayā€¦ Although I bought the strange goop from someone in trade chat for 85k

Youā€™re lucky to be on a large realm. Itā€™s way beyond what I can afford on mine. So I shall continue frustratedly fishing as I have been for the last few months.

4 Likes

Best totem :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Was fighting Garudeon just now, pushed far away by his wings flap right into 180K elite worm. While was fending off, Garudeonā€™s corpse disappeared, I got no loot.
With other char, got pushed away into small platform couldt run back, just sat there and watched while others kill him. Got loot this time, nothing useful. Lucky I didnt fell off into abyss to certaine death.

Lacking the usual troll/weekend threads.

Feels weird, no?

If I werenā€™t drinking that much Iā€™d have made oneā€¦

hides cider bottles

Not much time for a small while, after that should be more free than I was for these few days :rofl:

Yeah I didnā€™t quite understand that sentence fully.
Itā€™s possible that my coke and ice had some rum in it. :sunglasses:

Didnā€™t have pizza today as planned but dƶner and fries.
But still, here is a dƶner pizza for you all

2 Likes

hides the rum bottle as well

No idea who gave your drink a bit ofā€¦ extra kick. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Wasnā€™t me, I swear!

2 Likes

Good luck, it seems to be a long one. Looking on wowhead comments numbers seem to be 5000+ casts with some reporting success as high as 8K. Iā€™m on 3.5K myself doing it whilst quint for bgs/solo shuff/lfr.

At least the summoner is guaranteed to get the mount