😞 Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

I finally got kicked from a dungeon on my vDH.
Of couse a max level idiot had to join and pull whatever he wanted, whenever he wanted.
And of course it was a destro Warlock.

Halion 25 dropped the drake!! yeeeeeeeeee… Ah damn. ive it already…

1 Like

The drop rate of some items are getting on my nerves. Not anything special. Just a necro item.

1 Like

my RNG must be terrible. I tried so so hard to get the flower crown from Tirna, and nothing as usual.

Another 4 hours wasted tonight trying to find a Nathria LFR group…

1 Like

Retail still doesn’t have the Black Temple boss skip that was added to classic, unlocking the door to Den of Mortal Delights by killing Akama instead of having to do the full tour of the Temple.

1 Like

Jagged Bonesaw

Having my key ruined (only wanted it cleared to get a different one) by an angry survival hunter calling for interrupts, the irony is that out of the DPS he was the last in interrupts and mine is a 30 second one. :crazy_face:

Time to work on your chain climbing skill I guess.

Season 3 ending wayyyy too soon.

That feeling when you learn a new mount but the counter doesn’t go up :face_exhaling:

2 Likes

Today’s Garudeon kill.
The ad bird lifts me up, then Garudeon executes his “throw-back” special skill, sending me in the abyss like a bag of dirt.
Instakill, it was glorious.

No Souldefiler to teach us noobs some manners.

When he returns, I will prepare some nice balkan homemade BBQ food, just for him

(Yes, he will likely diss it all, but I would expect nothing less :sunglasses:)

Just add jelly babies to it and he will love it… Or better yet add chocolate oranges and mini creme eggs to it, maybe a few wham bars (I know you are reading this Soul)

1 Like

And raisins right? It’s hard to please them haggis folks

1 Like

Such harsh slurs against my people!
True, but harsh nonetheless! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

or they accept you and ask ‘’ venthyr? ‘’, you reply with no and get kicked :)))))))

2 Likes

People crying about damage meters and Power Infusion. The way I would describe my opinion is not allowed on this forum so you’ll just have to be imaginative.

1 Like

Having some dps do like 6k dps up until the point the tank left at 2nd boss in dos. 6k. With 270+ gear.

1 Like

BM hunter using multi shot on single target fights and barely using it in multi target fights…

1 Like