😞 Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

I hope you let the guy know that the way he is following is incorrect.

seeing havoc doesnt get buffed again and forces me to go veng, kinda pissed off at this point ngl

Took my new vulpera priest to a random BG because Horde always wins, right?

Turns out it was a lie.

Also I ate a 38k aimed shot. What’s the expected counterplay against being hit for 80% health at 40 yards? :confused:

1 Like

Seeing the new shadow priest talent trees made me feel the morbs

1 Like

Even with the new social contract, people are still as nasty as ever in group chat. Sad

2 Likes

LOL it will only get worse now that the schools are off. Lots of tripe on the forums incoming. Them uns should have their own servers or game.

My impression is that hardly no-one of school age plays WoW, even a lot of Uni students see it as something ‘old’ people play (the younger MMO players all seem to be FFXIV players now. Through my job I speak to a lot of uni age/level students.) The ‘summer silly season’ is likely caused by grown (usually) men using kids as an excuse.

Every day I have to go and kill a mob for my daily disappointment. Today was no different:-

What is worse, is I have the missing item on alts I barely ever play.

2 Likes

Trying to do LFR on a dps class over the weekend. How can anyone put up with these queues?

And then when it finally starts, a tank gets loot from the first boss and leaves so the whole group sits around for 30 minutes then disbands :pouting_cat:

Fix the LFR tank issue for a massive QoL boost to all players raising alts! (Hint: loot in a chest after the last boss.)

Joining a dos +15 as tank to try to get some practice on that dungeon as tank because by the looks of it, I’ll never actually get invited as long as resto shamans and holy priests exist so I might as well just try to tank it for my last teleport.

So, we start the key and kill first pack, we gonna skip into ardenweald wing. The healer somehow dies on his way there and just quits because he died. Like, wut.

This quest:

I had the bastard, Vorath, down to 15%, despite all his stupid healing ravens, and he evaded while I was kiting and completely reset. This fight has completely soured the entire questline for me now. :frowning:

1 Like

Thrashed in 3x EBGs in a row as Horde. Word on the street is that a couple of well known names are leading premades tonight. In merc mode.

Half the point of my vulpera priest was to have something that won more than 50% of random BGs :sob:

Oh well. Another day.

(Side note: this is exactly why random BGs shouldn’t have factions. The server should wait for 80 people to be ready for AV, then randomly assign them to a team, allowing for parties of up to 5 players where possible. Any premade formed by any means will on average be split 50/50.)

These people, man. IT DOESN’T MATTER IF WE HAVE 2 WARRIORS. THAT’S NOT GOING TO BE WHAT STOPPED US IF WE WOULDN’T TIME IT.

kek, these people are so delusional. Its like thinking u lost a random bg cause u had 3 rogues.

The size of these Blood Knight’s Dedication Greaves. They look like Moon Boots!

If you’re going to make my Blood Knight look like Napoleon Dynamite at least let me wield a bō staff, Blizzard!

Another day, another disappointment where the Jagged Bonesaw refuses to drop.

Wanted to get flying to BFA zones, turns out they require revered reputation still which is time-gated (locked behind limited amount of dailies / WQs). At least unlocking flying in Shadowlands was fun.

1 Like

Vault of Archavon. It’s accessibility - or lack of thereof is well known. However, trying to add it to my weekly raid rotation for my chars is how it blew my mind.

You see, an important aspect of adding a new instance to my rotation is to get an overview of the loot in said instance so I know for each of my armour types and classes when they have depleted the instance per boss per difficulty/raid size - thus when the instance eventually have nothing more for the respective characters and can be phased out of the rotation.

For normal raids a handful general armour type gear + weapons + class-specific gear per boss per difficulty is no problem. Now, with the five bosses in Vault of Archavon, each have more than 100 gear items in their loot table, which adds up to over 500 unique gear items per raid difficulty, it becomes a tad more convoluted. Luckily this raid only have N10 and N25, leaving me with the small amount of about 1000 items to get a grasp on.

Seems silly it’s not account wide progress if you have it on alts… :slightly_frowning_face:

Is that the one in Northrend guarded by a load of (virtually unkillable) mobs?? I know it drops a mount but the thought of corpse running just to reach the entrance puts me off bothering