😞 Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

still no drakes from malygos…

2 Likes

It is the one formally faction-locked by Wintergrasp PvP. There are allegedly working glitches that allows players of the opposite faction to enter the closed room with the raid entrance.

Are you struggling with Ulduar?

How many seasons have we had sanguine? Why are people still rooting and stunning mobs in sanguine. It’s insane.

Hearing about this weeks affixes…

1 Like

Jagged Bonesaw :sob:

1 Like

The Spires +2 I just did.

Tank wasn’t geared for one, for two, cleared much more trash than necessary, and for three, died at last boss on the big bang.

But it isn’t the tank who made me sadge, it’s the spriest who left after our only wipe on Devos.

Tank was clearly a newbie and imagine how he’d have felt about it. Especially since, even if we were slow, we managed to finish it on the second try. And he learned from his mistake, there weren’t any more deaths to that mechanic. Not to mention we timed the key.

(If you read this by any chance, you did fine for a probably first timer, fellow bear.) :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I completed a calling and it only rewarded me 1388 gold. I think that’s one of the lowest amounts I ever got from a calling.

Tank that wipes us by running out of melee from mueh’zala. Arrived to mueh’zala with enough time to +2 it and it went 11 min overtime because he just couldn’t stay in melee and mueh’zala crushed us.

Jagged Bonesaw is the bain of my life atm

1 Like
1 Like

something that made me smile: i got 4 mounts today. The chair from Night Fae, Albino Drake, and 2 camels.

something that made me frown: i realized i have 50 more mounts to collect and since im starting so late there will barely be anyone signing up to take the Elite mobs down.

doing this all for a Dragonhawk mount :joy: the things i do for Roleplay :roll_eyes:

1 Like

If you haven’t already got them you can get the undercity tabard and run some old tbc dungeons to get exalted rep then get the skeletal horses/warhorses from the vendor in brill/lordaeron (depending on which phase you’re in as to where he is) I think he sells six mounts and they are only a few gold each.

I can recommend magisters terrace for rep runs, takes approx five mins per run and gives 2500-3000 rep per run.

1 Like

Ah thank you for the tip!

but i have a question, woudnt it be easier to just buy them on a Undead character?

You still need exalted so it’s easier on a level 60 to buy the tabard to get the rep, doesn’t take long because each run is about 5 minutes and you are likely 1 away from honoured if you did the silvermoon rep for heritage armour

1 Like

shatari skyguard has many mount (req 20 days of farming). Darkmoon fairie 3 but is much longer.

Not really, mobs give rep all the way to Exalted and there are turnins with summons too.

Can be done in a few loooooong days. :wink:

true… but i was lazy… and HATED the blades edge ones…
its true with 20 mins of elixir you gain the artifact to summon terokk… so less than 20 days.

We were so close to triple Bastion callings, but alas, it wasn’t ment to be! D;

the structure to tame a Ivory Cloud serpent as a hunter pet is very bad. This made me frown today. on top of that, the quest is apparently broken ever since shadowlands came. (the nzoth toy you need to tame it)

even if its not broken, there is no way for me to get it anyway.

So, I have just started fishing on my main…haven’t really done it before, but actually quite enjoyable…

However that moment, when you realise an item, with a bonus modifier dropped in a BFA quest “Big Gulls Won’t Die” and you must have trashed it…

I didn’t just frown, I laid my cheek on my desk and sighed…Oh well, it’s only +5 (sobs)

1 Like