😞 Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

Mages activating alter time at like full hp and then they die instead of clicking it again and go “healer??”.

WHY WOULD I HEAL YOU WITH ALTER TIME UP THAT YOU USED AT LIKE 90% HP? JUST CLICK IT.

Absolutely melting mobs as a level 10 monk during the Alliance invasion of Zandalar.

It’s the second time I queue for a key as Blood DK NF because I forget to change covenant.
I need to get a WA or something :crazy_face:

My Leatherworker got his second Dragon Hide Bag from Obsidian Sanctum. Since those are Unique, I can not loot the second one. In which the Postmaster looted it for me after I left the instance, and now I got an undeletable mail with an attachment I can’t pick up.

Good thing I got some spare Hexweave Bags in my Guild Bank so I can replace my first Dragon Hide Bag and resolve the pointless situation.

1 Like

Getting kicked from a LFG group before even being able to say “Hi”.
Maybe I should spec to Survival while searching and travelling to the dungeon and respec to BM just as the countdown runs…

I spent 13 euro today to satisfy a curiosity I have about the state of the game, that will probably last for about… 2-3 days.
I’ve been away for almost a year and will continue to not play the game moving forward, so paying 13 euro just to scratch an itch I have is not a very good return on my money.

I am getting a burnout again :frowning:

Tanks pulling like as if it’s not raging and explosive. Like, seriously, don’t do pulls you do in other weeks.

1 Like

cancels Holy Fire

Oh, sorry Minacara, my spell power coefficient was incorrect! :cry:

Keys are much more pleasant without storming.

Think Imma just skip out on healing this week. People are too special and don’t seem to realize the healer can’t do explosives when there’s heavy healing needed.

1 Like

The removal of Turiel’s “Delete this thread please”. It was a harmless GD Lounge 2.0…

…but since it’s Friday, maybe I can cook up a proper replacement. :thinking: Especially since Twiluna’s thread too got closed, most likely.

1 Like

ma … ma… they clsed turiel’s thread??? mods are vacant 99% of the time and when they come to close a tansphobic thread, they close one of the most interesting threads popping up lately, too?
Yes Dunkiee… give us a new home. You can call it Dunkheim if you want :smiley:

2 Likes

I mean, it was always going to happen because of the title … but why now? Looks like it’s been deleted, not just closed.

2 Likes

Tbinking i ought to open a thread to carry Turiel’s good work on…

3 Likes

Path of Ascension is proving to be the most horrendous of all the four extra covenant activities for me. I hate it.

4 Likes

Nah, let me do it. People will buy whatever I’m selling… :shushing_face:

1 Like

1 Like

I still haven’t done it despite my main being Kyrian since the start of SL. It would be interesting to know the percentage of Kyrians who have started and finished it.

2 Likes

sometimes this kind of info is found on wowhead.