šŸ˜ž Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

My brother was nervous, but as soon as he showed his character shall we say, he was just one of the group, lots of banter, lots of teasing, but all in a good atmosphere and manner.

2 Likes

Seemed a bit tricky but I got the ā€˜Fearless Titleā€™ after leaving the AWC on in the background. Ended up having it on for four hours not two though as it didnā€™t seem to work to start with :rofl:

Iā€™m honestly tired of the forum latest being flooded with gender threads. Somehow this molehill turned into a mountain range. I might zone out of the forums until things calm down a bit.

7 Likes

I can not understand the fuss either over two icons changing and all the choices still being available. I also do not understand why we have to have every man and his dog start the same discussion over and over.

I understand some want to discuss it and they have strong feelings about this but one topic being kept civilised is more than enough. Instead we have a sea of them.

There is so much news coming out of Alpha, fun things to discuss, new discoveries to be shared etc.

3 Likes

Pandering and itā€™s after-shocks. Neither of them have to happen. Iā€™m as guilt as sin for both, however so I guess I created my own misery, in part.

if this is about my thread, to be fair its hard to give suggestions in the middle of a sea of fighting comments. just easier to make a thread yourself discussing your concerns. and coming from the Middle East, my concerns are based on fear of losing the game more than anything.

Forums just need better moderation, especially in the duplicate threads department.

5 Likes

Itā€™s not any specific one, itā€™s ALL of them. The problem is the same with all of them. Itā€™s filling the forum up over and over with one subject.

1 Like

I would stick every single one of those into one topic if I had moderator powers :rofl:

They only seem to do that in CS, not in GD though :frowning:

1 Like

Well Iā€™m expecting a forum holiday for losing it with one disgusting poster during the Covid debacle. Sub is out anyway on 4 days, and itā€™s a summer break, but some of the threads start with good intentions, but then the reprobates arrive and the thread subject just descends into a disgusting vile cesspit.

Itā€™s inevitable.

Jyst had 2 posts flagged, found one of them but not the other. Ah well, such is life

I really wish the system would tell you what the post is.

Itā€™s rare I get flagged but if I do itā€™s not for rule breaking :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Alagondar, I find it very hard to believe that you have been flagged correctly, you are always so polite and courteousā€¦

I havenā€™t been flagged I think yet, but potentially itā€™s coming, I am rather outspoken on some subjects. However always polite!!

1 Like

Must admit, its rare i get flagged. The post i did find most likely deserved it (looking at it). Last one was about 2 years ago.
Regarding you getting flagged, isnt it Rule 4 of the forums - Punyelf is to blame for everything wrong in the world :wink::laughing:

4 Likes

I thank you for those words, Tynmaerae. Like Puny said, it would help if they actually told you which posts were flagged

1 Like

I think we need a new rule, instead of that one to blame me!

2 Likes

Me too, many fun threads I made in the past months were buried by all the salties. But only OPā€™s :sweat_smile::sweat:

On the forums, yes, but sssshhhhā€¦

anxiously remembers Goldshire Innā€™s basement

Now I know who buried my fox thread. You have questions to answer for, Puny! :fox_face:

Namely, if you like wolves more by any chanceā€¦ :wolf:

2 Likes

incredible. i was always wondering why the most important steps in pandaria time werent described in game but just on the books. (i didnt play pandaria at time - unfortunately). Today i discovered that the questchain of operation shieldwall\dominance describe all the situationā€¦
A pity

Leap of faith.

That ability seriously needs to be off the bars for most priests.