😞 Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

people calling other people they dont agree with: mentally ill, attention seeker, and abusing the flag system with whichever thread they dont agree with.

i know the whole topic is controversial and touchy, but even i wouldnt call someone mentally ill for disagreeing with them, or abusing the flag system.

sometimes i forget the flag button exists as i rarely use it. :stuck_out_tongue:

anyway, such is life.

Oh my God :see_no_evil:

What makes me frown? Coming back from (yet another) holiday to find the forum full of about 20 million threads all about the same thing, all objecting to something that will make the game more inclusive and help everyone feel represented. How selfish can people be?
Actually don’t answer that. I know the answer and I won’t be replying in this thread.

7 Likes

These pensioners have all the fun lol - or was it a Blizzard enforced one???

1 Like

Nope, twas a real one. I was in Yorkshire.

1 Like

thought you said holiday, not punishment - unless you were in the Dales of course

2 Likes

Sadly not the Dales. Leeds Playhouse (A Little Night Music) and bumming around Leeds & Ilkley with friends

2 Likes

ah right - i was in Leeds about 5 weeks ago, saw the legendary Alice Cooper at the First Direct Arena

1 Like

One of the few legendary bands I’ve never seen. Does he still have his voice (unlike many of his contemporaries)?

Oh yes, he still sounds absolutely brilliant - another band that are still good (if you like them) are Status Quo, sadly Rick Parfitt is no longer with them but the new guy does a great job

1 Like

I used to get dragged to Quo’s Xmas concert at Wembley every sodding year. It’s been a while so maybe one day. Glad to hear they’re still touring I guess.

1 Like

They’ve had to change the setlist a bit as Rossi’s vocals cant do a lot of the older stuff now, still worth going to though

1 Like

Not really game related but it’s too damn hot today!

1 Like

Can be game related if the heat makes it too hot to play wow because it overheats your pc too much

1 Like

My PC copes but it makes the room I’m in even hotter :rofl:

3 Likes

I feel you there, girl, I wanna game on my laptop a bit and my hand gets all heated up that it’s unbearable so regularly have to take a break or two :hot_face:

Even worse when it’s charging (without it, I’m limited to 30 fps)

Oh too hot here in Wales as well, logged on the Laptop this morning, but too warm now, tho it has just rained a bit. Kind of good tho, havee 2 days left on sub before summer break, and not missing it.

1 Like

Our rain was due Wed but it’s now saying Friday :sob:

Hey at least you guys get rain in the summer here it’s usually dry May-September

2 Likes

Summer in Wales last about a day normally tbh, if it isn’t raining, we hit the beach!

2 Likes