😞 Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

Always seemed like a nice guy, I enjoyed his Blizzcon panels.

People who need to one-up you in World PvP after you beat them fair and square.
In this particular case, I got killed, then I had my revenge but they felt the need to come back and finish me of when I had only 5% HP left. I hope their ego is satisfied now :roll_eyes:

I was going to feign outrage, but then I thought of my vicinity, Dewsbury, Batley, and I thought, no no, he’s right, he’s right…

The Dales are gorgeous though,

Hope you have a lovely time though, ignore this stuff, twill all blow over!!

2 Likes

the amount of hunters in this game is to damn high!

1 Like

It was too hot to play yesterday, so today I’m going to enjoy the cooler temps and pray for rain :rofl:

1 Like

getting tea bagged by an orc in battleground .

The only achievements that are covenant based that I have left to do either revolve around the PoA which I detest or they are NF that rely on RNG and swapping covenants all the time means I don’t get a rotation of weekly quests.

2 things made me quite sad.

First, not seeing a staff/ring option, instead just a helm - was a slight upgrade however.

Second, 2 manning Deathwing Spine.
The tentacles have a looooooong stun of 25 secs… and timed it twice so that we were stunlocked for the window we could kill the breach sealing tentacle. :frowning_with_open_mouth: That mechanic needs to be removed or heavily nerfed. 25 secs is huge.

No mounts dropped, by the way.

Not being able to play with a friend lvling an alt because he wants to play horde because he doesn’t like the aesthetics of alliance races.

Make it all cross faction already.

4 Likes

Not really wow related but wearing a mask in 44 Celsius weather.

When will this Corona end :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Yeah, also not WoW related but let’s try by saying I’m an ex-druid main :woozy_face: … I made the effort to take care of a bunch of actual plants in my home and today I woke up to them totally ruined by a millepede :angry: Made quite the mess too.

Wow - I had no idea millipedes could do so much damage. I don’t really see them round where I live.
My sympathies.

Thank you. I’ve never seen one so big and fat. I actually found another tiny one there too.

1 Like

All your plants… :wink:

Seriously though. sorry about your plants.

As a hobby gardener, I know the frustration when something that takes months to grow gets demolished in an evening. :unamused: :herb: :bug:

3 Likes

I think you need to get rid of them and take them somewhere far far away.

Looking at the shaman talent tree and then at the hunter talent tree

1 Like

Maybe they can still be saved.

Sorry, I meant the millipedes not the plants. But, yes, try saving the plants.

Oh, hahaha, sadly I wasn’t so kind to the millipedes :wink:

2 Likes

Some posters make such inappropriate posts at others. I do not understand the mindset.

6 Likes