šŸ˜ž Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

If you and I think about the same person, itā€™s actually quite a dĆ©jĆ” vu. Especially the thread about the gamer friend who diedā€¦ how can some people be so senseless? :frowning_with_open_mouth:

Iā€™d be sad for any forumerā€™s sudden death. Be it Ananda, Soul, Afenton, Clown, Erevien or you, etcā€¦ we are all human beings with a single life. :neutral_face: Granted, some donā€™t manage to make the best of their lives, but we would be one and the same before our makers regardless of our actions.

I say we treat any deceased person as weā€™d want to be treated ourselves as we pass beyond that Veil, andā€¦ letā€™s be a bit more compassionate. :two_hearts:

8 Likes

All the spamming of the same topic over and over and over

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1 Like

I just wish that when I block someone here for hate comments it would block them on my entire battlenet

4 Likes

I agree! And also that if I block one character on that account, it blocks the account, not the character!

4 Likes

Today I realised that I would not be able to use the appearances of my shadowlands legendaries come Dragonflight unless I do the mythic raids :frowning:

Not so much made me frown, but made me feel incompetent. I downloaded ATT as I thought it sounded right up my alley ā€¦ but I couldnā€™t use it. There was too much information being blasted at me at once and it was just ā€¦ information overload. I canā€™t process things like that. So I deleted it :disappointed:

I had the same experience. :frowning:

1 Like

It took me half a dozen separate attmpts to start using it. You are not alone.

Now I only have /att mini showing so itā€™s only data for the zone Iā€™m in. I only look at the big att menu if Iā€™m looking for stuff to do.

1 Like

well i read the forum and that always makes me frown

Realizing I donā€™t have enough gold to pay for playtime and for sure wonā€™t start X level 20 characters to collect some 1k gold every now and then.

alas dear, space goat it would seem you will have to do something else with your life maybe go outside :wink:

What are you talking about? I just came from there.

1 Like

You want me to go inside the outside world? :scream:

But its too humany out thereā€¦

1 Like

i mean depending on where you are it might be dangerous to your health with the heatweave

1 Like

we had ours in the uk monday/tuesday - its hit 17 degrees tops today where i live

Tanks being all ā€œOh, healer got aggro? Iā€™ll just throw a single off-heal on himā€ and then I die because of the aggro and theyā€™re like ā€œlol stop dpsing before Iā€™ve hit themā€.

???

HEALING AGGRO MAYBE? TAKE AGGRO???

I swear, some people should be barred from playing certain roles.

Iā€™m a little disappointed with the Worgen Heritage Armor. The textures are painted on, the belt for example has a generic Vanilla WoW texture, and I wish that the black of the attire was deeper, it looks washed out.

I really hope that we get more recolors of the Heritage armors, for all races.

i read the us forum today as i sometimes do and walked out with a sense of worry for the future of humanity if this is the next generation

the social guild i wanted to make 2 weeks ago turned out into a scese poll, so i passed guild master to someone else and i leftā€¦

2 Likes