šŸ˜ž Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

Even though the worst is gone for now, itā€™s still too hotā€¦ :sweat:

WoW related: Farming Malleable Flesh for Abomination Factory content and you need so much of itā€¦farming Halls of Atonement for it but still feels like Iā€™m getting nowhere with the amount you need.

Will be honest to you, I never really bothered to farm it and should have about 300 or 400 sitting in the bank.

No idea about the drop rate however - but I suggest you donā€™t actively farm it, let it drop while you grind for something else like animal skins or leathers.

Think a quest or two will reward them so be on the lookout :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Been farming Dreamweavers rep for a long old while now as I need the tabard for a transmog idea.

I thought today would be the last day of farming but alasā€¦ After completing every WQ I still need 293 repā€¦

I absolutely hate that I canā€™t just farm out reps, instead Iā€™m forced to do a tiny amount of WQ everyday for a pittance of reputation making me spends weeks and weeks in years old content.

2 Likes

Completing Legion dungeons from that zone gives 250 reputation at the end. So that would be Black Rook Hold and Darkheart Thicket

2 Likes

After you reach revered they stop giving rep.

Darkheart Thicket was my first port of call

1 Like

Oh dear, that sounds really annoying. :frowning_with_open_mouth: Iā€™m guessing thereā€™s no rep tokens available on your mission table? Itā€™d take too many world quests to be worth it now, but in the future if youā€™re very close to getting a rep done there are the contracts that give you rep on a world quest, but itā€™s only 10 rep.

Let me just check. You need to kill all bosses in the dungeon to get that reward.

No, Iā€™ve been checking. Just armies of legionfall at the moment ā€¦ itā€™s fine. Iā€™ll get the rep tomorrow.

2 Likes

Yeah, I cleared it on HC didnā€™t get sausage.

2 Likes

Yeah i donā€™t know when they changed that but it used to give 250 for each dungeon completion. You could even farm paragon boxes.

1 Like

I just checked and there are some dungeons that reward rep on normal. Just got 250 valarjar rep for doing Maw of Souls. I think the other dungeons are bugged or perhaps they never gave rep from dungeons like Black Rook Holds and Darkheart Thicket.

1 Like

Just came across this

ā€œCertain dungeons in Legion will award reputation for their respective factions. For the Dreamweavers, you will not gain any reputation from dungeons.ā€

From Icy-Veins Rep Guide

Seems some dungeons give the 250 rep and others just dont anymore.

1 Like

Tanks when not tanking on my DK.

Like, how hard can it be to continue pulling when people have CDs up instead of just standing around and watching the pack until the CDs are over?

Havenā€™t posted here for a while.
Iā€™m usually a tank on my paladin but Iā€™m trying to learn retribution. Did 2 keys today, first one went terribly because the tank played like a first timer but had a big ego about his skill.
Right after, i hosted another group, heal helped me summon people, thanked them for helping with the summons as i usually do butā€¦ Well, our tank who had queued with the heal said this.

prnt .sc/t_JSYSq_oRrx(Lightshot screenshot cause trust levels, thereā€™s a space before the .sc)
If you donā€™t want to open the link: ā€˜ā€˜kick russian or me and heal leaveā€™ā€™, which he left after.
(thankfully the next tank was lovely and the run went great)

1 Like

A tip: use the ` symbol at the start and end of the link to have it highlighted. Then a regular will easily spot and repost it for you :grin:

Like this:

prnt.sc/t_JSYSq_oRrx

On topic, Iā€™ve said it once, Iā€™ll say it again, it is just sad heā€™d have to leave even without saying anything just because of the country he lives at, rather than an actually inappropriate behavior.

Well, the cyrillic named person did stay and was just ā€˜ā€˜wowā€™ā€™, never commented or said anything about it. Feel bad for 'em

1 Like

Especially as theyā€™re probably not Russian

1 Like

That Legion table mission for Marks of Honor didnā€™t pop up todayā€¦ :slightly_frowning_face:

The Raptora of Zereth Mortis
Every time
Every damn time
Their aggro hold you back enough so you canā€™t mount up and reach that boss in ZMā€¦ and vanish is always on cd when you need it :unamused:

4 Likes

BFA delux and SL delux edition costed 70 euros and now they want 90 euros for dragonflight delux i wonder where from comes the 20 euro increase ā€¦