😞 Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

1 Like

I queued as a tank/healer with my Paladin and got a group instantly - then the loading screen for Tazavesh appeared and I knew I ducked up queueing to Coren Direbrew.

Yet another day without a Beta invite.

But pre patch is in 4 weeks, with DF going live 28th November- dont think youll be missing out on much having beta access

1 Like

You’re right, I’m just being pissy.

(edit; moaning works guys, got my invite today)

Then i need to add my moaning to this so i can get an invite next week :stuck_out_tongue:

Doing the Destroy the Dominant WQ and some hunter was flying above doing fudge all.

I hate torghast, i hate rng. I hate those things so much right now. Been farming adamant vaults for days now for one cosmetics that NEVER spawns at the vendor.
I’ve maxed out the cube and have enough cinders and ash to feed the whole community for the next 10 years.
Right now i get nothing for doing these runs. Im so sick of this.

1 Like

I’m kinda sad you can’t do Operation Shieldwall in Chromie time because the entire thing is pretty much gated by a scenario you need to be level 50 to do.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ Come to Mirage Raceway, you can play right away * ✧・゚: ✧・゚: :・゚✧:・゚✧ * ✧・゚: ✧・゚: :・゚✧:・゚✧ * ✧・゚: ✧・゚: :・゚✧:・゚✧ * ✧・゚: ✧・゚: :・゚✧:・゚✧ * ✧・゚: ✧・゚: :・゚✧:・゚✧ * ✧・゚: ✧・゚: :・゚✧:・゚✧

2 Likes

It’s funny I chose Gehennas for it’s large Horde community and then Wrath hit and they had to lock the realm. I was amazed.

Ah well most people want to play with a lot… I chose Mirage raceway because it was one of the smaller communities in the beginning, but a lot has started to play here lately and I think that is quite nice too :smiling_face:

1 Like

Some of my friends let it too late to be able to join us. But we managed to form a dungeon group at least.

No queues on it, granted! At least not during the prepatch…

1 Like

Doing a timewalk dung. And its the one where anub’arak is the 3rd end boss. OK we wiped the tank died . fair enough Dung happens. Thing is. See that hole ya gta jump down and yer supposed to land in the water. well it slammed me into some cliff side . Which really should be fixed. I felt I wasted peoples time they waited on my return for than skat to happen . Any way I said sorry and left. Then 2 mins later got acheev for it for leaving the group. the chances of dying this way is not very high. So if you was in that group and wondered what happened thats what went down.

I haven’t logged in yet but no doubt there will be some issue today that make me frown and go watch the football.

Just how badly designed jailer’s gauntlet is.

Like, it’s ridiculous throwing in 2 mobs that can fear and 1 that can stun. I don’t even have an interrupt.

Just found out about the Soar nerf for dracthyr, which kinda sucks. Thinking about levelling a dark iron dwarf mage with engineering and racing dracthyr across the continents, might even give them a headstart to make it fair. Also sad that I dont get an interrupt in DF for my holy/disc priest.

I think it would be cool if we could pick like 1 spec for each role and make our own classes, but that’s only because I always struggle to decide on a main, after playing priest for 30ish days, I’ve decided I want to play a mage or a hunter, but I also want to be able to heal, sadge.

I went with 20 alts to Mythic nighthold and killed Gul´dan mythic 20 times in this week, but still don´t have mount