šŸ˜ž Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

Despite knowing better I was still hoping somewhere that we would get the xp buff today alreadyā€¦I guess not :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

:people_hugging:

1 Like

Canā€™t joke without getting silenced.

I think itā€™s annoying when people invite to a grp without a brief chat first. It can go against a player in certain circumstances.

People who feel that, although there are already dozens of threads on the same topic with the only current solution in every single one, they have to make their own thread (not this forum).

1 Like

Not being able to tmog horde gear from Trial of the Crusader on my alliance hunter. That staff would work great with my current one.

Alliance gear looks awful.

That is not my implication either. The players I am targeting are those who do not respond to communications whatsoever while being active with their character, making it obvious that they are ignoring other players. (No, they are neither AFK nor autowalking.)

Ah I see. Disregard that reply then sure .

Welcome, To the grind!

This is my first week with the Frozen Halls-dungeons added to my to-do list, and Halls of Reflection already makes me puke.

That thereā€™s weeks left until prepatch.

Ah, Gehennas. Despite the 23k+ queue it had at launch in classic, I have so many fond memories from there. It stung a bit returning to a completely dead alliance side after BC, and having to migrate off from there :smiling_face_with_tear:

It still has queues every day :smile:

It was estimated to become a megaserver in BC due to the unregulated transfers, but Iā€™m guessing it got even worse after people using the Firemaw ā†’ Razorgore ā†’ Gehennas loophole. :sweat_smile:

When your Classic guild just expect you to buy gold, and you refuse.

3 Likes

As it should beā€¦ maybe if they expected you to farm it, that could be reasonable till a point, but your raiding success shouldnā€™t depend on a single epic BoE drop.

More like on personal skill and gear that drops from dungeons, consumables and enchs second.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s not a sentence I thought I wouldā€™ve read regarding WoW.

Itā€™s sad indeed how players grewā€¦

2 Likes

Iā€™ve left that guild, I wish them all the best but itā€™s not my cup of tea.

5 Likes

Come Granny Dunkiee
It is time to take your medicineā€¦ you starting to say silly things

2 Likes

Wise choice. :smile:

3 Likes