šŸ˜ž Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

Some people really donā€™t understand the most basic rules, imagine putting gold above valuable players and compromising your account for it , even if we gave them ten more years there would still be some people buying gold, trying too hard/elitist , etcā€¦ rofllmao

I have no doubt someone like you will bounce back if it is not already done and find a suitable guild.

2 Likes

I keep getting an ā€œinternal bag errorā€ on my hunter when trying to mail items to Tifaā€¦no matter what I try to mailā€¦other characters donā€™t have this issueā€¦hmmā€¦and I wanted to sell all my mats today :slightly_frowning_face:

3 Likes

Try a re-log, or me usually solve this anoying issue

1 Like

Tried that too! So weirdā€¦

2 Likes

Iā€™d say disable your addons, but itā€™s weird itā€™s just one char. You might have to wait or make a ticket.

4 Likes

Strange indeed :thinking:
You broke your bag!
(No, really, if it possible, try to replace your bags)

1 Like

ive put a lot of effort in levelling my druid so i could have 2 main (one horde and one ally in DF) and i realized now i have 2 ally as main. Probably this toon will go to bench soonā€¦

1 Like

Blizzard selling whatever it is they are selling and people buying it, and because of my friends I bought it too, they are the only reason this game is playable.

2 Likes

It quickly devolved into ā€˜it was only a jokeā€™, but they were hostile towards me so I left. They didnā€™t appreciate me complaining on the forums but I was less than impressed, Iā€™m sure that feeling was mutual.

No point dwelling on it, Iā€™ll find a more suitable environment elsewhere. I wished them all the best on my way out and Iā€™m sure theyā€™ll do well with the raid opening.

Itā€™s been so much fun going back to Wrath, itā€™s been a blast so far. Although Iā€™d forgotten how much of a slog hc dungeon clears were.

5 Likes

im sad about the fact gilneas is still nothin. i love the vibe and the environement.

1 Like

Are they that hard? I thought they were much easier with the current class balance.

But then Iā€™d forgotten I was doing my daily hcā€™s with a bit of gear, so not just in 200ish blues but like Frozen Halls normal gear which is 219.

Because in that case, itā€™s like TBC dungeons were in difficulty, just possible to outgear them with later phases (where gear didnā€™t give too much power in comparison, well maybe Sunwell did, but didnā€™t do any raids beyond P1).

1 Like

Well sorry but they seemed hatefull/jealous , immature and stupid. You earned your respect here and your mvp status by being on of the most helpfull and measured poster around here even though you were excluded back in original tbc.

You showed qualities needed in a mmo with your now legendary thread: post here if you want to make in game friend and others ,growing over your bad experience with maturity and helped countless people play together.

You are also one of the few here often kind and moderate even to outcast or obvious troll unless they go too far, if they were hostile to you for that then they are not for the hassle.

2 Likes

Nah nothing in Wrath is hard, itā€™s just time consuming. Especially with the lack of LFD tool. Itā€™s just time consuming.

You have to manually form all groups and travel everywhere, itā€™s just slow.

1 Like

definitely pays to be a loner in this game.

Anima-Touched Weapon Fragments ā€“ who the hell signed this horrible requirement to collect 750 off? It is not fun and never will be.

I still have to finish that one. Some day.

Upto 690 now (the end is in sight) did it every week before my break at the end of season 3 - -spent 4-5 hours farming them over the last few days - got 84 moreā€¦ it is so slow and utterly pointless - Iā€™ve more chance of getting the Great Luckydoo (250g a pop) than the fragments.

EDIT just make them Account Bound (Iā€™ve over 900 across my 4 Necro characters) - They have with a number of other materials.

Yepā€¦ could have been just included. I donā€™t get the defiance over it from Blizzā€™s side.

And if they were so intent on a manual LFG, they should have copied the one from Retail, itā€™s much better to use imo.

Considering all the other changes theyā€™ve made to the game, I really donā€™t understand that one at all.

1 Like

I think I may be in the 500s, I just lost the will to live with SL in the end.

Taking my vacation in Classic Wrath atm.