😞 Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

If you /ignore them they can’t invite you etc.

1 Like

^^ This would seem a sensible step to take.

1 Like

you cant ignore them when there is the invite box up. you cannot do anything except run about with blocking your view. yes you can alt and Z but I have no keybinds for that particular char.

When they logged off i tried and char wasn’t found.

Tip for future reference: if you find that happening again join the group and then report them for harassment, then put them on ignore and leave the group.

1 Like

I wonder what kind of person worked out this could be even be a way to annoy others? Blizz are going to deal with it they said. so I will leave it at that.

2 Likes

you be surprised the types of people which play this game.

a lot of them havent been social for over a decade.

hope the problem gets resolved for ya.

1 Like

Getting old sucks :weary:

I always thought that gaming would be something not affected by age.
How wrong I was.
Far was the times back in 2005-2007 I could log on to WoW on Friday night and only feel asleep on Saturday morning after a hole night gaming on WoW.
I remember my mother had to call me to eat or I wouldn’t even noticed I needed to pause.

I realize now why I enjoyed the MAW so much, I spent more time listening to dialogue than playing :laughing:
To be fair I also enjoyed Jaina and Anduin’s interactions with Thrall.
Baine I already knew he would go along well.

When you know you are old ?
When your characters have rested XP cap all the time.
I played 2 characters for 30 minutes each, 23 are waiting with full bubbles XP to be burned away and I’m already tired :weary:

Time to take a break (again) :sleeping:
At least the Laptop gets to cooldown a bit.

Cheers.

3 Likes

worst customer service ever. opened a ticket and they send me an auto mail to check on wowhead. i know this is normal but jesus…

That’s wild! the wknd template haha

lols they did not want to talk with you so they send a auto replay instead :stuck_out_tongue:

this never happend to me :stuck_out_tongue:

Compliments? I guess.

Not farming the legendary cape in all my characters while SL was starting :frowning_face:
Intead I wasted precious time upgrading the cape in one character with 4 other coming behind.
For example, now I have 1 Warrior that gets procs 24/7 and others that feel like I’m driving an old car (Also not getting the HoA in the 2 last Warriors):

Cheers.

1 Like

People in 20s that are just ignoring explosives when I don’t have GCDs to spare because I’m having to pump healing. Like, why are they in a 20.

Bugged myself to Old vanilla naxxramas portals still Open but couldnt reach with DH gliding its so close and goblin glider Doesnt work… i figure if i can get inside i can farm outdated tmogs if Blizz doesnt catch and ban me :sweat_smile:

I don’t think it’s smart to admit on the official forums you tried to abuse bugs. Anyway old Naxx shouldn’t exist in the game because it was replaced by the WotLK Naxx (same instance ID).

OH, SO IT’S THE WARRIORS FAULT SOMEHOW THAT HE’S STANDING IN SHURI.

THESE PEOPLE. WHY DO THEY EXIST.

I’ve already had to pass on 3 amazing Warglaives ILV 229 at 125g each, on the AH.
Today it was a pair of daggers ILV 229 at 125g each.
Had I know Blizzard was going to allow cross faction mail (gold, items) and I would had leveled 2 DHs on Alliance side (NE male and female) and more Rogues (Gnome, NE) as well, instead of so many Warriors and Hunters on Horde side :frowning_face:

Cheers.

I can prove you wrong my friend :grin: the portals ah very much alive just hidden deep in a location i wont Mention here

Yes but can you prove the portal doesn’t just take you to WotLK Naxx?

Hmm well would be strange if there was 2x different locations where naxx portals was still up and both takes you to wotlk naxx but you might be on to something